In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Limelight

Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

12 hours ago, B.R.67 said:

Did GM purchase your truck back from you because they could not fix the differential  noise or did your truck have other issues as well. Just wondering because my truck has the differential  noise as well along with other issues.

My repurchase was solely based on the differential and drive shaft noise while in 2WD /Jingle.

Edited by ILSilverado

36 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

My repurchase was solely based on the differential and drive shaft noise while in 2WD /Jingle.

Ok thank you. Stub shaft,singer,seal have been ordered since October for my truck and stub shaft  has not come in. My GM advisor has not contacted me since October.Gm advisor did tell me in October they did not have a fix for this. I guess my next step is a attorney. I have a log and all recepts of this whole mess. Truck will be a year old in June. Thanks again.

18 minutes ago, B.R.67 said:

Ok thank you. Stub shaft,singer,seal have been ordered since October for my truck and stub shaft  has not come in. My GM advisor has not contacted me since October.Gm advisor did tell me in October they did not have a fix for this. I guess my next step is a attorney. I have a log and all recepts of this whole mess. Truck will be a year old in June. Thanks again.

I would go and check out your states lemon law first before getting a lawyer. FYI one of the GM reps “John” assigned to my case was fired from GM around that time frame and I lost communication for awhile also. You may have been dealing with this same guy. Google the BBB auto line and get the case opened with them first. This will cost you nothing and it did work for me. Please feel free to message me here if you need help.

2 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

I would go and check out your states lemon law first before getting a lawyer. FYI one of the GM reps “John” assigned to my case was fired from GM around that time frame and I lost communication for awhile also. You may have been dealing with this same guy. Google the BBB auto line and get the case opened with them first. This will cost you nothing and it did work for me. Please feel free to message me here if you need help.

Thank you I appreciate the help.

Did GM purchase your truck back from you because they could not fix the differential  noise or did your truck have other issues as well. Just wondering because my truck has the differential  noise as well along with other issues.

I didn’t win my case yet. I hired a lawyer and they contacted gm several times. Gm never responded so now we are taking them to court. My truck has more issues than just the differential. Check your state laws like others have mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk