Any K2XX Compatible Carryover Parts to T1XX?

I am possibly looking to sell my truck and was wondering if there is a thread started that lists any compatible 2014-2018 parts that would carryover into the new body style 2019 trucks.

I would hate to sell off my stuffs only to buy it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah. I need to begin developing retrofits for 2019. As much as I’ve enjoyed everything about my truck, I need to move on. Debating on selling as is or part out some of the upgrades OR keep what might be able to transfer over.

948382b18166a10a40c716740758e273.jpg

• Like 2

well if you do, i think you should give me first dabs at the running boards.... LOL

Just saw this on FB groups.

9f4684caa155f58f58ba764ed24c2a02.jpg

14 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Yeah. I need to begin developing retrofits for 2019. As much as I’ve enjoyed everything about my truck, I need to move on. Debating on selling as is or part out some of the upgrades OR keep what might be able to transfer over.

948382b18166a10a40c716740758e273.jpg

Phil, 

Will you still make items for the k2xx, or are you moving completely to new generation?

Phil, 
Will you still make items for the k2xx, or are you moving completely to new generation?

Will continue to support K2XX ;)

• Like 1

Anything in particular you’d be looking to move over? I can’t think of a single thing that would be the same from my ‘16 to my ‘19. In and out, up and down, everything is pretty much clean sheet here.

I’ve got Escalade Illuminated Door Handles. They look to be the same physical fit.

2c9c9b8e6d25a06505db24048d8aa585.jpg

Tow hooks
Exhaust
Floor liners
CAI
Cabin filter (K&N)

Are the items I can thing of.

Oh.. also, JL stealth box dual 10 subs (under rear seat)
Bed Cargo Hooks

Door handles are definitely intriguing. I assume the Escalade ones have the buttons needed to operate the keyless entry so that could definitely be a cool mod.

CAI is a no go, the air box is on the opposite side of the engine compartment on T1. Not sure what trim level you’d be looking at, but exhaust is dual outlet on Z71 and 6.2 T1s. Single exhaust should be similar but wheelbase and frame is different so I would expect some hurdles there. Floor liners probably not, floor is definitely flatter in the back and seems arranged a bit different up front...

• Like 1