Any K2XX Compatible Carryover Parts to T1XX?

Door handles are definitely intriguing. I assume the Escalade ones have the buttons needed to operate the keyless entry so that could definitely be a cool mod.

CAI is a no go, the air box is on the opposite side of the engine compartment on T1. Not sure what trim level you’d be looking at, but exhaust is dual outlet on Z71 and 6.2 T1s. Single exhaust should be similar but wheelbase and frame is different so I would expect some hurdles there. Floor liners probably not, floor is definitely flatter in the back and seems arranged a bit different up front...

Thanks for the info! I noticed the same on the passive entry handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re selling your exhaust?  4.3 or 5.3?

5.3 but haven’t decided yet. I still have my factory exhaust, along with factory intake, and door speakers.

2 hours ago, pgamboa said:

Yeah. I need to begin developing retrofits for 2019. As much as I’ve enjoyed everything about my truck, I need to move on. Debating on selling as is or part out some of the upgrades OR keep what might be able to transfer over.

948382b18166a10a40c716740758e273.jpg

I'd be interested in your BluRay compatible screen ( LoL )  also maybe a few other parts :D

Phil,

I don't have the info in front of me but according to the original GM press releases they said there was only 1 carry over part and I think it was part of the cab roof.

I would also be interested in some of the mods off your current K2xx if you strip it!!

• Like 1

Phil - do you have a thread on the door handle mod? Those are sweet!!

I’ve been thinking about going to a 2020 DMAX but the thought of selling my truck after putting in at least $12k in after market when it only has 60k miles and is 4.5 years old is a bit painful. I get why you’re doing it though. It’s business!!

• Like 1

Phil - do you have a thread on the door handle mod? Those are sweet!!

I’ve been thinking about going to a 2020 DMAX but the thought of selling my truck after putting in at least $12k in after market when it only has 60k miles and is 4.5 years old is a bit painful. I get why you’re doing it though. It’s business!!

Here is my video how I originally did it. I ended up changing it up to switchback LEDs but never got around to making an update video on it.

• Like 1

The rubber bed mat from my k2 fits the t1 pretty close, it's just a little small. Sold my leer cap, 18 inch midnight rims, tow mirrors, Diablo i3, and brake controller, none of them fit the t1.

Some of the k2 engine or exhaust stuff may fit a custom model t1 with the AFM 5.3.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m definitely curious to see if any body panels can move over from T1 to K2. Doubtful but hopeful. If you do part out your truck I’d be interested in the upgraded interior and that black front grill [emoji16]