In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Towing Pics

8 hours ago, nick242 said:

Picked up a new trailer and heading out tomorrow. I have adjusted the saddles for the WD hitch up two holes. Bars have lots of tension but assume it’s the leveling kit on the truck preventing me from getting it level with the trailer. Not the end of the world....

0C47CD55-2E4A-4F93-A65A-363D1415E56A.jpeg

Thats a big trailer! Whats the tongue weight on that beast? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Roscopcoletrain said:

Thats a big trailer! Whats the tongue weight on that beast? 

Tongue weight is 730 lbs. We are leaving in a couple of hours and I just might raise the saddles one more bolt. 

16 minutes ago, Roscopcoletrain said:

Thats impressive. Whats the trailer weigh? 

Unloaded it’s 6400 lbs. Trailer is 36 ft in length so it’s not overly heavy for its size.

10 hours ago, Roscopcoletrain said:

Not at all for the size! Looks like a nice rig! Hows it tow? 

It towed very well. Trip was around 2 hours so nothing major. Truck and trailer are a good combo. I did a muffler delete back in March and haven’t really towed yet...boy it was loud with a load 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick242 said:

It towed very well. Trip was around 2 hours so nothing major. Truck and trailer are a good combo. I did a muffler delete back in March and haven’t really towed yet...boy it was loud with a load 

Why i didn't go crazy with exhaust. That drone is killer lol

2 hours ago, Greyhound6.2 said:

Nice pro xp i have allot of fun with mine 

20200319_181901.jpg

Very cool!   Thanks for posting your pic, I have been trying to decide between red or black bumpers, your pic made up my mind for black.   I have the same roof as you...and that’s a lot of red!