Can’t find Chevy Dude’s Video on the ESS Eliminator...

Anyone download it by chance? I don’t want to kill my High Country’s console taking it apart without watching it.

i’m sure hoping someone has a link or something..?

Thanks in advance!

Did it, no reply. Did email the Eliminator and they say they are going to do a vid. Let’s hope soon this thing has been sitting here to long. I just don’t want to booger up my console and the directions are no where near as good as the Chevy Dudes vid.

Hopefully soon...

Yeah that sucks. I just watched that video maybe 2 weeks ago, ordered the eliminator, and was planning on watching video again tonight to install it.

I looked at my YouTube history but it doesn't show up.

Maybe he got in trouble by GM for showing install of non GM accessories?

Guess I will see how good the ole memory is now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I had a convo with him on FB, GM made him take it down. I got mine sitting here waiting to install, looks like i'll do it from memory too!

Looks like you get to make a video for all of us then......

So I did my install the other day, pretty straighforward following the directions on the website. One thing the directions say is "Be careful not to break the tab" blah blah. So I broke the damn tab on the drivers side, not really noticeable as I didn't break it all the way off, it was hanging by a thread but enough to hold it in place. The trick here is to grab the middle of the lower trim piece and pull it out (bend it) towards you to slide the tab out of the front. You need to release all the clips first, but put some decent pressure on the middle while holding the front part in (make a bow in it) and it will come out. Other than that the directions were spot on. Good luck

So I did my install the other day, pretty straighforward following the directions on the website. One thing the directions say is "Be careful not to break the tab" blah blah. So I broke the damn tab on the drivers side, not really noticeable as I didn't break it all the way off, it was hanging by a thread but enough to hold it in place. The trick here is to grab the middle of the lower trim piece and pull it out (bend it) towards you to slide the tab out of the front. You need to release all the clips first, but put some decent pressure on the middle while holding the front part in (make a bow in it) and it will come out. Other than that the directions were spot on. Good luck
Thanks but having a hard time visualizing where you are talking about. Any chance you could snap a pic to point out where you broke the tab and where to grab? Hoping to install mine tomorrow

Grab it by the bottom of the arrow and pull a bow into the piece, the point of the arrow is where the tab is located. It needs to slide rearward to dis engage. Put your hand on the part with the tab and hold it in while you pull with the other hand and it will slide out

image.png.539678a5cb8f231de9aad33a2370d0a1.png

Grab it by the bottom of the arrow and pull a bow into the piece, the point of the arrow is where the tab is located. It needs to slide rearward to dis engage. Put your hand on the part with the tab and hold it in while you pull with the other hand and it will slide out

image.png.539678a5cb8f231de9aad33a2370d0a1.png
Thanks for trying to explain it. I am sure I will break it too anyway..lol