Cooper Discover AT3 4S tearing in lugs?

Cupton

33 minutes ago, TheGreatOne said:

Interested in purchasing these tires....read so many great things about these tires....can I get a picture of your truck with these tires?...a sideshot?

These are the only profile shots I have at the moment...

5cc4d0a69b423_truckrear.thumb.jpg.03f64af15d16f391ecc41a52c1689152.jpg5cc4d23a9c10c_truckside.thumb.jpg.8d741c6d3f6d328f82d390211279f132.jpg

42 minutes ago, outrag1 said:

These are the only profile shots I have at the moment...

5cc4d0a69b423_truckrear.thumb.jpg.03f64af15d16f391ecc41a52c1689152.jpg5cc4d23a9c10c_truckside.thumb.jpg.8d741c6d3f6d328f82d390211279f132.jpg

I know you stated stock height.....you think you could up on tire size and still have no rub?.....any road noise in your opinion?

17 minutes ago, TheGreatOne said:

I know you stated stock height.....you think you could up on tire size and still have no rub?.....any road noise in your opinion?

The ride is good (P rated, yet HD at 50psi max) and the appearance and functionality is enhanced over the GY Eagle LS2's that came with the truck.  I've had much worse road noise with an E rated tire.  I did get them at a place that does road force balancing (which the dealerships have) so that may have helped on a 20 inch rim.

Not sure on the other sizes fitting a stock application.  There are a lot of threads on here talking about lifts, levels, tire size, etc. and what may fit a stock application. 

Due to the square wheel wells, max in a stock 14-18 stock truck will be 275/60/20 without issues. Leveling will cause anything to rub, I know from personal experience.

Sent from above