LT Trail Boss brake problems

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a calibration issue on the sensors, there is a repair bulletin on it. Mine went all the way to 5% before the service brake sensors message came on. They recalibrated the sensors and did a brake inspection. They said the pads look great and now reads 98%. All is good now. 

Definitely a calibration issue, just had my tb lt serviced for a recall and I had them check, the mileage on my truck is 11900 and it said I had 14% life left on the front and 56 on the rear, the service advisor had to update the software and recalibrate them since my brakes were 98% ( -/+), I also had them upgrade the infotainment software to the one with the built in navigation part # 84531832 works great.

Edited by Rayo1025

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 9:41 PM, Rayo1025 said:

Definitely a calibration issue, just had my tb lt serviced for a recall and I had them check, the mileage on my truck is 11900 and it said I had 14% life left on the front and 56 on the rear, the service advisor had to update the software and recalibrate them since my brakes were 98% ( -/+), I also had them upgrade the infotainment software to the one with the built in navigation part # 84531832 works great.

I just tried to buy this software card and gm says it’s discontinued. I’m pissed I wanted the navigation option. Did you just have this done? Thanks