IM BACK! Picking up a new 2018 Sierra Denali

Hey guys! I have been gone for many years since I have been in company vehicles but I am about to pull the trigger on a new 2018 Sierra Denali 4WD Ultimate Package this week. Thought Id re join and also show what the deal is looking like to get opinions and help anyone looking themselves. I found a dealer in Kansas City area that has 16 black ones left and has been willing to negotiate more than others. 

MSRP $64,635

Purchase price $47,780 plus TAG and TAX

Well just to give you a reference point, here in Houston, TX I paid $45,xxx out the door on my 2014 SLT that doesn't have some expensive options like nav, lane departure and a sunroof (not that I want the last two). 

So I would say that is a hell of a deal for a Denali Ultimate! :thumbs:

Here is the dealer. I’m definitely pulling trigger tomorrow. It’s a less than 4 hour drive from here so i may rent a car and go Tuesday. If anyone is wanting a deal i can pass along my salesman’s name since he has made it a super easy process.

https://www.robertbrogden.com/

Edited by cmstric

Ask them for additional comped oil change certificates “to get me in the habit of coming to the dealership for service”. Ask about increasing the length of the extended warranty before closing as well. If you can roll that into the note, it won’t hurt as much as trying to buy it later. If you’re going to lift it, your factory wheels and tires are valuable to the dealer. They use them to incentivize other customers to buy. You can offer them back to the dealership in exchange for money towards the extended warranty or whatever else you might like, especially upgrade parts from their parts man. They love doing that, as they get you coming and going.

congratulations on the new truck and welcome back to the fold. I look forward to “new baby” pictures.

1 minute ago, Darksky said:

Ask them for additional comped oil change certificates “to get me in the habit of coming to the dealership for service”. Ask about increasing the length of the extended warranty before closing as well. If you can roll that into the note, it won’t hurt as much as trying to buy it later. If you’re going to lift it, your factory wheels and tires are valuable to the dealer. They use them to incentivize other customers to buy. You can offer them back to the dealership in exchange for money towards the extended warranty or whatever else you might like, especially upgrade parts from their parts man. They love doing that, as they get you coming and going.

congratulations on the new truck and welcome back to the fold. I look forward to “new baby” pictures.

Hey thanks! Dealer is 4 hours from me so no use in the oil change route. May do the warranty piece though ! I plan to level and run 33s with the factory 22s!

7 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

Congrats!

Cable Dahmer Buick GMC has some pretty good deals around here as well

Robert Brogden. Cable dahmer had a couple also but I just went with RB because they were willing to deal via text and made my life easy! :)

Lol no not those pesky things. I mean the salesman and I have literally talked 10 minutes on the phone and texted for the last week ironing out the details and price match. They gave me everything I wanted which surprised me! Should have pushed for more :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Yes, they make it very easy to text and chat with them with those annoying little tabs on the side of their website pages, lol however they are running some pretty good deals

Screenshot_20190513-062028_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190513-062014_Chrome.jpg

I'm sure there's still room in there as well. One dealer locally when I was looking at a raptor said that he may next stop put the 18's in used car inventory...