Jump to content

cmstric

IM BACK! Picking up a new 2018 Sierra Denali

Recommended Posts

Welcome back.  Sounds like a good deal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well everything went super easy and my salesman got me in and out within an hour or so. So happy they didn’t pressure or play games when I got there. 9 hour round trip but it was a worthwhile trip for sure.

 

Haven’t gotten good pics yet. Already de badged the tailgate. Window tint going on tomorrow. 

831544A3-F50F-4BCA-94B8-BC9490680C3A.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You need PPF before you need window tint.

 

glad your back, but I skipped on the 22's, sunroof (literally the most worthless option on any vehicle), chrome hooks. I hope you opt'ed for extended warranty since those 22's are gonna eat those MRC shocks.  

Edited by camcamaro1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, camcamaro1991 said:

You need PPF before you need window tint.

 

glad your back, but I skipped on the 22's, sunroof (literally the most worthless option on any vehicle), chrome hooks. I hope you opt'ed for extended warranty since those 22's are gonna eat those MRC shocks.  

Lol I guess everyone has their own opinion. Sunroof is literally one of my favorite options to drive with. Truck will be gone before warranty is up so I don’t care . 😃

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cmstric said:

Lol I guess everyone has their own opinion. Sunroof is literally one of my favorite options to drive with. Truck will be gone before warranty is up so I don’t care . 😃

I agree, I love my sunroof. Had it open this morning during my commute, nice 58 degrees...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cmstric said:

Lol I guess everyone has their own opinion. Sunroof is literally one of my favorite options to drive with. Truck will be gone before warranty is up so I don’t care . 😃

 

43 minutes ago, NCPGMC said:

I agree, I love my sunroof. Had it open this morning during my commute, nice 58 degrees...

You guys paid for a hole in your roof!   

 

again PPF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, camcamaro1991 said:

 

You guys paid for a hole in your roof!   

 

again PPF.

Sure, and I paid for a hole in my house too, called a door. What's your point?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NCPGMC said:

Sure, and I paid for a hole in my house too, called a door. What's your point?

sunroof in a vehicle is useless, lets stay on topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, camcamaro1991 said:

sunroof in a vehicle is useless, lets stay on topic.

No problem, but since you started the issue of the uselessness of a sunroof I thought it was worth stating that I, and others, use the sunroof frequently...

Edited by NCPGMC
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 11:37 PM, camcamaro1991 said:

You need PPF before you need window tint.

 

glad your back, but I skipped on the 22's, sunroof (literally the most worthless option on any vehicle), chrome hooks. I hope you opt'ed for extended warranty since those 22's are gonna eat those MRC shocks.  

Why would the larger rims wear shocks faster than 20's or 18's?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome deal! Congrats and welcome back? Did you ever really leave? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Likarok said:

Awesome deal! Congrats and welcome back? Did you ever really leave? lol

Been rolling this so yes 😃

11EC4014-32F5-428C-A360-1C421D0E35ED.jpeg

C1ED2ED1-2BB1-4E47-9786-64769A1D2F58.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I drive with the sunroof on my car open almost every day in the summer.

Edited by Cpl_Punishment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just joined the Denali gang as well, although my local dealer wasn't giving them away to quite the extent yours was.  I got about $15K off an MSRP of $66K on a 2018 in Mineral Metallic.  Loved the color the moment I saw it.  The fact that there was only one of these (2018 in Mineral) in a 500 mile radius made me leery about walking out in an attempt to grind them down a little more.  Didn't want to run the risk that they sell it and I'm stuck with Black, which I cannot do because I can't keep it clean in the coastal area I live in.  They also were generous on my '19 Tacoma trade in.  

57980718221__FE8F6FBE-0039-4218-A019-B1A28CF90834.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, surfcityz71 said:

I just joined the Denali gang as well, although my local dealer wasn't giving them away to quite the extent yours was.  I got about $15K off an MSRP of $66K on a 2018 in Mineral Metallic.  Loved the color the moment I saw it.  The fact that there was only one of these (2018 in Mineral) in a 500 mile radius made me leery about walking out in an attempt to grind them down a little more.  Didn't want to run the risk that they sell it and I'm stuck with Black, which I cannot do because I can't keep it clean in the coastal area I live in.  They also were generous on my '19 Tacoma trade in.  

57980718221__FE8F6FBE-0039-4218-A019-B1A28CF90834.JPG

Nice bro!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.