cmstric

IM BACK! Picking up a new 2018 Sierra Denali

Clean truck guys and congrats more pics needed tho 👍

• Like 1

On 5/12/2019 at 2:14 PM, cmstric said:

Hey guys! I have been gone for many years since I have been in company vehicles but I am about to pull the trigger on a new 2018 Sierra Denali 4WD Ultimate Package this week. Thought Id re join and also show what the deal is looking like to get opinions and help anyone looking themselves. I found a dealer in Kansas City area that has 16 black ones left and has been willing to negotiate more than others. 

MSRP $64,635

Purchase price $47,780 plus TAG and TAX

That's a damn good deal.

• Like 1

Drove my new 6.2 almost 100 miles today and the mpg was 21.0!  Amazing.  Especially given my 2019 Tacoma got 16.8mpg on the same trip and had to constantly upshift and downshift to keep momentum.  So glad I dumped that thing.  No driving enjoyment unless on totally flat land or heading downhill.  

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, surfcityz71 said:

I just joined the Denali gang as well, although my local dealer wasn't giving them away to quite the extent yours was.  I got about $15K off an MSRP of $66K on a 2018 in Mineral Metallic.  Loved the color the moment I saw it.  The fact that there was only one of these (2018 in Mineral) in a 500 mile radius made me leery about walking out in an attempt to grind them down a little more.  Didn't want to run the risk that they sell it and I'm stuck with Black, which I cannot do because I can't keep it clean in the coastal area I live in.  They also were generous on my '19 Tacoma trade in.  

57980718221__FE8F6FBE-0039-4218-A019-B1A28CF90834.JPG

Welcome to the site,

And congratulations on your new truck!!!

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:51 PM, cmstric said:

Well everything went super easy and my salesman got me in and out within an hour or so. So happy they didn’t pressure or play games when I got there. 9 hour round trip but it was a worthwhile trip for sure.

Haven’t gotten good pics yet. Already de badged the tailgate. Window tint going on tomorrow. 

831544A3-F50F-4BCA-94B8-BC9490680C3A.jpeg

Congratulations, great looking truck!!!