2020 Sierra 1500 Updates. Make U Wish You Had Waited?

I had adaptive cruise in my 2016 max. Then got my 2017 Denali and was missing alot of the features. Was disappointed the 2019 didnt have it.
6 months left in my lease and I'll be getting a 2020 Denali. Wish the interior was updated a little. Oh well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Snuff said:

Where did you read that? Is there an article in upgrades out there? Thx

Its online. Google it.

Also first posted here in the Newsroom section by Contributing Editor John Goreham :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adaptive cruise control would have been nice to have, but nothing else on the list gives me remorse. I love my truck. Adaptive cruise control isn’t enough to make me wish I had waited. In fact- quite the contrary. Seeing the list of potential changes makes me happy that I pulled the trigger. Would’ve had to wait and pay a higher price, just for the ACC. No thanks.

ACC would have been nice especially because it already has everything in essence which is needed for ACC.  I have it on my 18 Jeep Grand Cherokee and use it pretty often.  After saying all of that, it isn't a feature which is worth waiting for specifically.  I already knew the diesel was coming out later and I already have the 10 speed, so not much more is happening.  I do know the lane assist camera isn't as accurate as my 18 jeep, so maybe that is being upgraded for ACC.

Edited by sboden

50 minutes ago, Controller23 said:

I just want some goddamned tow mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you can get those also...

"-New trailer tow mirrors are available as a free-flow option."

• Like 2