2019 LTZ z71 auto lock differential

Can someone confirm that the 2019 LTZ z71  6.2/10 speed has the auto lock differential?

When I build this truck on the Chevy site it does not list it as included or show it as an option?

I have read that all z71 included it.

Thanks

Just wait.... in 4 more years the old Gov Bomb will be celebrating it's 50th birthday completely unchanged in design in GM trucks.... and if you go to an Autoshow they still act like its a modern marvel of technology lol.  Maybe they will add a diff cover with a 50 year anniversary sticker... and in GM fashion offer the truck with drum brakes to stay with the old school theme lol.

Edited by SierraHD17
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SierraHD17 said:

Yeah well hand cranks worked great too.... surprised they didn't include one on the 2018 model 100 anniversary trucks.

Dude, you’re like a broken G80 record. Give it a rest. You said the exact same things in the other thread. Nobody cares.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Dude, you’re like a broken G80 record. Give it a rest. You said the exact same things in the other thread. Nobody cares.

You do.  You took the time to even quote me and all lol.  If you don't care... don't reply!

I'm not a huge fan of the G80 but, it gets the job done, especially with modern traction control... I do prefer a LSD though but, not enough to pay the $$ to swap my rear end... I've never had an electronic locker but, it seems like it would be a nice option.