07 2500 HVAC Issue

Hey Guys! I"ve been inactive for quite some time and wanted to see if I could get some assistance on my LBZ. 

Its a 2007 Chevy 2500 LBZ that I've had for some time now. 

The issue I'm having is with the Dual Zone Climate Control on the HVAC system (I'm talking about the controls with the digital display). The Blower Motor is working intermittently (I know there is a fairly common issue with the Blower Motor resistor) and I suspect that it may be a Resistor, but it is also having issues with the A/c intermittently at times. when it fails it will flash the "A/c" snowflake and shut the system off. this leads Me to believe that the issues may be related and I suspect that it may be having an issue with the Control panel. 

If the system is going to work, it will not fail until power is cycled again. sometime the A/c will work and not the blower, or vise versa. 

Please advise if any of You have had a similar failure on Your Trucks, and how it was resolved. Thanks in advance!

does the A/C led flash 3 times? came across this issue with my 08 yukon, press the A/C and led on the button would flash 3 times. did some searching on the web and came across a video stating that there is a ambient air tempurature sensor behind the grill that trips the A/C controls. my issue is inconsistent, i found a sensor to replace, its sitting in my tool box now but the A/C has been working pretty much every time now. i will change out the sensor soon, just not wanting to remove the grill at the moment.