Best place to find 2014 - 2018 GMC Sierra all terrain wheels/rim?

Hi All,

New here. I'm looking to purchase a pair of the GMC all terrain wheel/rim (NZH code I believe) for my 2018 Sierra and It seems they're pretty hard to come by. I have searched crags list and Ebay with no luck. Any suggestions?

Edited by dpm3

Hi All,

New here. I'm looking to purchase a pair of the GMC all terrain wheel/rim (NZH code I believe) for my 2018 Sierra and It seems they're pretty hard to come by. I have searched crags list and Ebay with no luck. Any suggestions?
Do you know what they look like? I have oem all terrain wheels on my 2014 GMC truck. They might be the ones you are looking for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ive got an 18 AT as well that could use some snowflake wheel lovin'. Ive got this on my purchase "to-do" list if I don't end up finding a good wheel guy to fix the scratches I made from that dang curb. I saw a recommendation some time ago for this company which is what got me looking there but I cant remember where I saw this recommendation. So now I can only now recommend on blind faith. :P

https://www.detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-5658-mgm-new.html

honestly though i would stay away from the OEM snowflakes they are cheap cast wheels made in china. they will oxidize like mad if the clear coat gets damaged.

ask me how i know...

Edited by djw88

13 minutes ago, djw88 said:

honestly though i would stay away from the OEM snowflakes they are cheap cast wheels made in china. they will oxidize like mad if the clear coat gets damaged.

ask me how i know...

Although my OEM's are Chrome Snowflakes, they look as good today as they did day 1.

Cannot vouch for the clear coated machined aluminum All Terrain OEM wheels though.

Just now, Sierra Dan said:

Although my OEM's are Chrome Snowflakes, they look as good today as they did day 1.

Cannot vouch for the clear coated machined aluminum All Terrain OEM wheels though.

mine are chrome as well the chrome is pealing in the barrel, back sides of the spokes and around the valve stems.

its a poor quality casting as soon as bare aluminum gets exposed it oxidizes like crazy.

I'll take pictures when i get home.

i cant wait to replace them with something else. its too bad because i love the look of them.