Help: passenger side front parking light not working, but blinker does...Also have right rear turn indicator failure...

2014 Silverado LTZ

Problem 1:

I noticed that my front right parking light does not come on in scenarios when it should, however, the blinker works just fine. They share the same bulb.

*two (yellow) lights come on for the blinker, and the bottom blinker light comes on for the parking light. This tells me it is not the bulb or fuse, which is why I have not inspected yet (have to remove the air filter to do so).

Problem 2:

I have a right rear rear turn indicator failure. This is the lower light on the blinker. The bulb is fine, I have checked it, but no light to the bulb...what gives?

*My trailer lights on the right side also won’t work, which I believe is fed by the right lower light not working...is that right?

Edited by CareTruck

In the rear you can swap bulbs with one that works.  Make sure the socket is clean. No green  corrosion. 

Same with the front. Any green stuff is a problem. 

The trailer wiring uses separate fuses.  Check all the fuses in the under hood fuse block.. They are labeled on the cover.