Post Your Transformation

1 hour ago, Marv88 said:

Made a transformation of the front end as well yesterday.  I wanted to go with the chrome LTZ grill but just couldn't justify nearly 600 bucks for a piece of plastic so I went with this kinda stock looking grill overlay (also got a new paintable front bumper that will be color matched which I think will look a bit better). IMG_3326.thumb.JPG.5ca665ba260ea5351d15031d4e2e971b.JPGIMG_3328.thumb.JPG.faaaa02996d776b73c2d9abe4c3c6db0.JPG

Am in the same boat as you. I’ve been eyeing an LTZ grill for my 18’ LT, but $600 is really steep for a piece of plastic. I’ve seen the one you have here on Amazon. Looks good..

21 minutes ago, mistermcgoo said:

Am in the same boat as you. I’ve been eyeing an LTZ grill for my 18’ LT, but $600 is really steep for a piece of plastic. I’ve seen the one you have here on Amazon. Looks good..

Thanks and I wasn't too keen on this one at first  but it looks better in person IMO. 

Mine still looks pretty stock, but I like them that way, clean and simple. I wanted the snowflake wheels so I just did some small subtle touches on my 15. Here is my 2010 I traded for the 2015. So far I have 33x12.5 Eloads, Morimoto HID/LED Fogs, AFE intake, 30" lightbar with custom mounts behind grill, tinted windows, LED interior lights, leveling kit. Probably the only mods I might still do is painted window vents and fender flares. I like the truck, but it is much less reliable than my 2010 was. 

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

• Like 1