In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
litetech

LT rear door trim and door sill

So I just locked up a 2019 Silverado LT all star package.   Both front doors interior have some wood pattern handle trim and aluminum door sill.  But the rear doors interior handles are just black plastic along with some plastic door sill.  I just seems odd to me, all I want to change it to match the front.  Does anyone have the part numbers for those parts?  I noticed on the RST, they do have matching interior accent for the rear doors.  I got some pictures below to showthe difference between front and rear doors.  Thanks!

20190528_200334_resized.jpg

20190528_200354_resized.jpg

20190528_200407_resized.jpg

20190528_200412_resized.jpg

My Sierra SLT has the same wood and chrome trim on the back doors as it does on the front. My rear sills are just like yours though, black plastic with no trim. You could probably try to track down the GMC rear door pull trims, I'd have to imagine LTZ's come with the same rear pull trim as my SLT. 

All of the rear sills are plain plastic, even the on the Denali.

RST and up have the stitched rear door panels with “wood” trim. Can’t help you with a part number but I think the RST part is the only one that would match your LT wood up front. My LTZ has darker wood, and the High Country is different too. Same with all of the GMC.