Surprise! Chevy drops 2021 Trailblazer Out Of Nowhere

Zane

Just now, Deadpoollane said:

Well they are copying dodge I want a 5.7 hemi I almost every vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be great to have a Hellcat option in K2 or T1 GM trucks? :thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just what they need... another crossover. They need to get rid of one of the other ones IMO, but it's early so maybe they will. 

I hope that they are careful about these unlike Ford though because I can see a shift in the market 5-7 years from now when these crossovers are deemed "old people cars". IMO they are basically a cross between the station wagon and the minivan. 

Young people don't want to drive what "old people" do and they aren't going to want to drive these. Car companies need diversification and going solely to crossovers isn't going to do that. 

On 5/31/2019 at 3:19 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

Next thing you know they will rebadge the Corvette and call it the Chevette. :rolleyes:

Should be called the Corvair being the engine in the back and not a Corvette at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GPGuy said:

Young people don't want to drive what "old people" do and they aren't going to want to drive these. Car companies need diversification and going solely to crossovers isn't going to do that. 

Young people don't want to drive period. They want Uber and Lyft to come get them so they can keep their faces buried in their smart phones. Gotta get those oh-so-valuable likes on social media!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2019 at 2:22 PM, Deadpoollane said:

You frekin Nailed it DeadPoollane.

Why couldn’t they drop the El Camino that they sell in Mehico to those Latino....nooo..we need more SUV...ooookay GM...whateva u think will work.

Edited by Paintor

On 5/30/2019 at 2:50 PM, Sierra Dan said:

Wouldn't it be great to have a Hellcat option in K2 or T1 GM trucks? :thumbs:

No, If I wanted a Fiat, I would have bought a Fiat. :troll:

Young people don't want to drive period. They want Uber and Lyft to come get them so they can keep their faces buried in their smart phones. Gotta get those oh-so-valuable likes on social media!

My grandson just graduated. I gave him one of our older cars a year ago, no license. He says it’s not unusual. He’s not lazy. He’s like most kids it seems, loves the computer.

NOT coming to the US Market.

Beginning of May GM said this made in China SUV is NOT coming to America.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/27938/new-gm-trademark-filing-teases-chevrolet-trailblazer-return-to-united-states

Few weeks later says it is coming...

Trump just said NO IT IS NOT:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/05/us-rejects-gm-volvo-tariff-relief-requests-for-china-made-suvs.html

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Edited by Paintor