ShotgunZ71

2020 Silverado HD/Sierra HD Build Thread

48 minutes ago, magnum74 said:

I wouldn't accept it. Make them build you a different one.

They said they would upgrade Alternator to 220 when it comes in. I put fisher 8ft Hd  plow on all my trucks so should be ok with stock springs.

• Like 1

My truck is officially ordered. Is there a way to get a type of tracking number to find out the progress?  Or do I need to bug the dealer every other day (lol)?

16 minutes ago, cattledog04 said:

My truck is officially ordered. Is there a way to get a type of tracking number to find out the progress?  Or do I need to bug the dealer every other day (lol)?

The dealer can give you an order detail # then you can either ask them for updates or you can request them through Chevrolet’s online chat option on their website.

When can we play around with the Build & Price on the web site?

2 hours ago, gearheadesw said:

When can we play around with the Build & Price on the web site?

As soon as GM releases the pricing for all makes, models AND optional features. This will probably be after one more press event, but they are starting to send vehicles to reviewers. TFL said that they should be getting a Silverado HD (didn't specify the model) next week to start testing.

There is enough information out there right now to make a pretty good guess at build pricing, but nothing solid.

• Like 1

Great news today .. Dealer called and said factory called back and was able to Reorder truck with sunroof and snowplow package. :thumbs:  

10 hours ago, HR3 said:

Great news today .. Dealer called and said factory called back and was able to Reorder truck with sunroof and snowplow package. :thumbs:  

Awesome

On 6/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, ApertureX said:

As soon as GM releases the pricing for all makes, models AND optional features. This will probably be after one more press event, but they are starting to send vehicles to reviewers. TFL said that they should be getting a Silverado HD (didn't specify the model) next week to start testing.

There is enough information out there right now to make a pretty good guess at build pricing, but nothing solid.

My order doesn’t show package prices just the retail price 65,770.00