Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
rev44

Tonneau cover

Recommended Posts

Looking for a soft tonneau cover for lt trailboss. Seeing what's good out there for under 250-300.

 

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put a Truxedo on last week. 300.00 Only had a week so cant provide a long term review. I like that its self adjusting on the tension. Sits about 3/4 in. above bed rail. Alot of choices out there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did a Gator ETX (gatorback)   Happy with it so far and cheap ($209 on Amazon for mine).

20190529_163229.jpg

Edited by zzrsouth
fix name callout
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestions. I will look at all those .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Tonnopro on mine. Needed something that fit inside the rails, rolled up out of the way, without taking up box space and was affordable. It was around $300 CAD, which is about $225 US.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Access Tonnosport. $278 on amazon, part number 22020369. Amazon description is "ACCESS Covers 22020369 NEW". the listing is vague but i cross referenced the part number from Access's website where the cover is like 80 bucks more. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 4:15 PM, Nanotech Environmental said:

I have a Tonnopro on mine. Needed something that fit inside the rails, rolled up out of the way, without taking up box space and was affordable. It was around $300 CAD, which is about $225 US.

Where did you get yours, everywhere ive been looking it comes up to 400$ for me , thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CHEVY86CANADA said:

Where did you get yours, everywhere ive been looking it comes up to 400$ for me , thanks 

I got it at Parts Engine. It may have been on sale at the time. Bought it in 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nanotech Environmental said:

I got it at Parts Engine. It may have been on sale at the time. Bought it in 2017.

That must have been for the K2's no ? The cheapest i found in CAD is 406$ for T1's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CHEVY86CANADA said:

That must have been for the K2's no ? The cheapest i found in CAD is 406$ for T1's

I just checked; it was on sale when I bought it. It's for my K2. $406 is probably a reasonably decent price for them now, for the T1's
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anybody know the difference between the gatorback retractable and the retrax retractable tonneau cover?  which is better, and any one have experience with either?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 8:10 AM, ddanis60 said:

Access Tonnosport. $278 on amazon, part number 22020369. Amazon description is "ACCESS Covers 22020369 NEW". the listing is vague but i cross referenced the part number from Access's website where the cover is like 80 bucks more. 

I called Lund today and they informed me that tonno brand has nothing for the new style trucks, only the legacy style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

I called Lund today and they informed me that tonno brand has nothing for the new style trucks, only the legacy style.

 

Funny because their website says they DO sell for new style truck even when you put in your truck they ask you With or Without Multipro tailgate .... So yeah they do have for new trucks  here :

 

https://www.accesscover.com/results?choose_year=2019&choose_make=Chevy%2FGMC&choose_model=Full+Size+1500&choose_bed=5ft+8in+Bed+(w%2Fo+Multipro+Tailgate)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/31/2019 at 2:51 PM, zzrsouth said:

Just did a Gatorback.  Happy with it so far and cheap ($209 on Amazon for mine).

20190529_163229.jpg

hows the seal on it? Any water protrusion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.