Picking up my AT4 today and have a tire question

Ok , so I purchased an AT4 and am picking it up today . Comes with stock 20's on . Now I have available a set of BFG ko2's in 285/65/20 with about 1k miles on them from my previous vehicle,thinking of putting these on . Any issues with this rub at this size ? 

It's probably going to be close and your speedo is going to be off. The stock tires are basically 33's and those BFG's are 34.5. if I was guessing I'd say they are going to run and you might have to do some trimming on the liner or the mud flap...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, DrunkViking said:

Ok , so I purchased an AT4 and am picking it up today . Comes with stock 20's on . Now I have available a set of BFG ko2's in 285/65/20 with about 1k miles on them from my previous vehicle,thinking of putting these on . Any issues with this rub at this size ? 

The will clear with no rubbing or trimming as long as they’re on the stock wheel. 

1 hour ago, BringTheRain403 said:

How's the new truck?

Love it ! Glad I spent time thinking abut 20" tires , when I have 18" ones on it lol . For some reason I had the 20's in my head and kept asking about that size . Guessing its because every vehicle the last few years have been on 20's . Now I have to figure out which 18's to put on. 

Love it ! Glad I spent time thinking abut 20" tires , when I have 18" ones on it lol . For some reason I had the 20's in my head and kept asking about that size . Guessing its because every vehicle the last few years have been on 20's . Now I have to figure out which 18's to put on. 

295/70r18 is a popular size. clearing with a 1” or 1.5” leveling kit....maybe even without an aftermarket leveI. I recommend the Mastercraft MXT for their low price and light weight compared to others in the same specs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/6/2019 at 11:02 AM, BringTheRain403 said:

Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Thanks, I  have 285/70/18 Ridge Grapplers going on right now . 

I love Nitto's. They're awesome. As soon as these shitty Bridgestones I have on my truck wear out I'm getting the Ridge Grapplers. I had the Terra Grappler G2's on my other yeah and they were awesome!

• 8 months later...

I'm running 285 65 20s so far so good.  Plus one for the grapplers. I have not had them in the snow yet.  I have used KO2 in the past I liked that tire, but at 45k miles they got really loud. 

Screenshot_20200203-110448.png

Edited by Musgo
45k miles

• 6 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 11:23 AM, Musgo said:

I'm running 285 65 20s so far so good.  Plus one for the grapplers. I have not had them in the snow yet.  I have used KO2 in the past I liked that tire, but at 45k miles they got really loud. 

Screenshot_20200203-110448.png

This was with no lift right? Did you ever have any rubbing?