2019 factory fog lights

Has anyone installed the factory fog lights on the new body style Silverado? Short of going to the dealership, I'm trying to find pics or install instructions. 
I haven't but looking into it. From what I found in my research you can buy something online that is oem style with switch and all but still need to be programmed. And I would say the switch go through the controller and the lights are on a controller through a relay or something. So I am thinking to save some I am going to look at a solution that does not involve the dealer
Good luck

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I got mine from the dealership today. The cargo switch is divided and becomes the cargo light and fog light switch. Installation isn't clear cut though. That's why I'm looking to see off anyone has any pictures. 

I got mine from the dealership today. The cargo switch is divided and becomes the cargo light and fog light switch. Installation isn't clear cut though. That's why I'm looking to see off anyone has any pictures. 

What was the total price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$295 + tax, but they also have me a 5% military discount. It's a clean kit. You'll end up swapping out the switch so the fog light switch is integrated with the other switches, and it comes with the harness wrapped in wire loom. The only thing it doesn't come with is installation instructions. You can get them from a dealership and apparently it has pictures to it. I'll post a side by side pic of the switch and the whole kit.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Eds240z06 said:

Installed mine no problem took about an hour. Just have to  program the Bcm. Instruction are not included but the place I purchased provided it separately. 

So the programming procedure didn't required dealer to hook up to it?

12 hours ago, Eds240z06 said:

I purchased mine from Gmpartsdirect eBay store 249.50 shipped. This is a gm oe part. Bought many times from them with no problems. Attached is the install instructions. 

2019 silverado fog lamps.docx

I got mine directly from the dealer but only because I redeemed the myChevrolet points so I ended up not paying anything out of pocket for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, i have been looking at this for a month or so, are the fog light bright?

I have a 2004 suburban and i can barely tell when they are on or off. In my old truck i can clearly see when they were on. I want to make sure of this before i put some money down. 

How much did it cost to have someone reprogram the BCM? I saw that you said it didnt require the dealership, who did you go to, to have it reprogrammed, or was it plug and play?