2019 factory fog lights

17 hours ago, Trvlngnrs said:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Chevy-Silverado-2019-Fog-Pocket-Mount-Kits.asp

Here is another option: Combined 6,300 lumen's with brackets, has wire plug adapters to plug into factory harness, otherwise will need to install a switch. $415 if you call they will pretty much give you a 10% discount if you ask!

Combined lumens of 4960. Did they change the website?

On 6/29/2019 at 8:39 AM, RUSSH said:

So I'm stuck here. I'm usually pretty good at mods, but these instructions are kinda confusing to me. Does this look right? Am I supposed to push the wires in from the bottom here?

943EF8F2-11B0-4215-8443-84FCC8EA1795.jpeg

I can’t even get there how did you espérate the cover with all the fuses from this one 

On 1/11/2020 at 9:04 PM, Trvlngnrs said:

https://www.bajadesigns.com/Products/Chevy-Silverado-2019-Fog-Pocket-Mount-Kits.asp

Here is another option: Combined 6,300 lumen's with brackets, has wire plug adapters to plug into factory harness, otherwise will need to install a switch. $415 if you call they will pretty much give you a 10% discount if you ask!

I had considered those but I wanted to keep the factory look, having said that I might go for the in grille led kit from Rough Country?

On 1/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, swing4terps said:

I don’t understand why this is such a problem. When I had mine done the dealer got the dash light to illuminate but not the fog lights themselves. They had to keep it for almost 2 days before they could figure it out. 

They told me they needed to install a jumper as part of programming. Whether this is right or not, who knows. May be a suggestion those with issues can make. 

Update, it went back into the dealer today and they found an update to the programming so I am happy to say that the indicator on the dash is now active.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pdubb Pdubb said:

Guys,

I paid $350 for the fog lights, programming  and labor  at the Chevy dealership.They also installed two lights in the bed for $150.

IMG_2179.JPG

Nice, I also had them install the Putco blade LED light bar under the tail gate I have to admit I am highly impressed with the quality of it sorry would supply pic's but it's currently -30c here with wind chill to -44c to cold to mess around outside LOL!!!!!!

For those of you who installed yourselves I’m stuck in part of taking fuse box apart in engine bay I loosen the four bolts where fuses are but cannot separate to get in the uec dealers in Miami are charging me from 450 to 495 plus tax just for that one cable and programming would love to be able to do myself any pictures videos or ideas would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am stuck at the same spot as Julio? Not enough wire to pull the green connector up enough to access the bottom?
Any suggestions? 

I was finally able to do it I had to lift the green square take apart the top of it to expose wires then take apart the black connector under the green square to be able to feed harness cable through then pull the white plastic that holds cables in push yours in and slide white plastic back and you are done

On 1/14/2020 at 3:26 PM, Pdubb Pdubb said:

Guys,

I paid $350 for the fog lights, programming  and labor  at the Chevy dealership.They also installed two lights in the bed for $150.

IMG_2179.JPG

That's a great deal. My dealer gave me a quote of 850 installed. Will need to call around and start asking for prices from other dealers it seems

Thanks Julio,

A little more detail?

Did you take the whole green connector out of the black base it sits in, then remove the top half? I got the top green half off but wasn’t enough extra wire to do anything.

Did your truck have a wire in that space that you had to remove, if so did you need a tool to remove or does the white retainer you spoke of keep it in place?

Thanks in advance 

Thanks Julio,
A little more detail?
Did you take the whole green connector out of the black base it sits in, then remove the top half? I got the top green half off but wasn’t enough extra wire to do anything.
Did your truck have a wire in that space that you had to remove, if so did you need a tool to remove or does the white retainer you spoke of keep it in place?
Thanks in advance 

Yes exactly you separate it then that white plastic get a flat screw driver and slide it over to put your cable in and no mine was empty I could imagine it’s the opposite slide white plastic and push down with some type thin metal

Yes exactly you separate it then that white plastic get a flat screw driver and slide it over to put your cable in and no mine was empty I could imagine it’s the opposite slide white plastic and push down with some type thin metal

Took it to dealer to program and it didn’t work seems like jumper cable is needed I’ll keep you posted