dl3 chrome mirrors

maxpower98

I bought these for a friend because he said he wanted them. Needless to say he has not paid me and I'm tired of having them in my closet. They are beautiful. Chrome and glass are in great shape with no major scratches. I want 225 for them and that includes paypal fees. Shipping will be additional but not trying to make any money off shipping will charge whatever it costs me. Any questions please let me know.

egdzZNE.jpg

BS2UQ7s.jpg

CQCFzBN.jpg

XtiqZ2P.jpg

kH7jvVC.jpg

• Like 1

they will with a conversion harness from pgamboa. if you search on here for dl3 mirror conversion you can read all about it. not a plug and play though if your truck has dl8 mirrors right now.  but they do bolt up.

I Concur! This is a very good price for these mirrors.

Oh and Glen, I have to ask, Is this person still your friend? hahaha

Edited by Likarok

On 6/9/2019 at 5:15 PM, Likarok said:

I Concur! This is a very good price for these mirrors.

Oh and Glen, I have to ask, Is this person still your friend? hahaha

haha yes he is still a good friend. i just let him buy his own stuff from now on. seriously no one wants these. to the top one more time 

On 6/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, maxpower98 said:

haha yes he is still a good friend. i just let him buy his own stuff from now on. seriously no one wants these. to the top one more time 

I might be interested in them.

Edited by carsonj493

On 6/23/2019 at 6:57 AM, cbrsilv15 said:

How are these not sold yet at that price?  Lol.

Here locally they only go for about $180. I don't think they are as desirable as before. A lot of people are running tow mirrors with the new conversation p&p. 

Edited by jogutier

11 minutes ago, jogutier said:

Here locally they only go for about $180. I don't think they are as desirable as before. A lot of people are running tow mirrors with the new conversation p&p. 

No way. They are highly desirable and anything under $250 is a deal. Just check eBay. If you find them for 180, it’s a fluke and you should jump on them. 

• 2 weeks later...