ANYONE have stock Y-pipe? Longtube headers trade.

Please don't remove this from this section Admin., I need this thread to help. I recently put Longtube headers and Catless Y-pipe on and its loader than I like. The problem is I cut my factory Y-pipe up to get it out. Im looking for a stock Y-pipe. Hell Id even be willing to trade my longtubes and Catless Y-pipe plus 300 on your end for just your stock Y-pipe. The Longtubes are Pacesetters and also the catless Y-pipe. Good quality Headers and y pipe.

Im in Greenville South Carolina, but shipping is not a issue. I still have all the boxes the headers and Ypipe came in. Like I said good quality headers, just to loud for me. Im looking for just a stock Y-pipe 5.3 or 6.2 doesn't matter.

2 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

What catless y pipe do you have?  What’s the outlet diameter?

Outlet wont matter for me. I can make any size outlet work. I just need a Y pipe. I cut mine up thinking I would be happy with the Longtube headers.

46 minutes ago, JONBLARC7 said:

Just bumping it for you.  If I hadn't just blown my budget for my truck on a cam and heads I would totally swap you out.  And I'm NC sorry I can't make it work.

Heads and Cam! I bet its a beast. Long-tubes would definitely open up that exhaust bottle neck. Thanks for the thought.

The whole plan was to do full bolt ons first then heads and cam.  Like my last truck

but

i hurt a lifter and scored the cam so I just tore into it and replace the cam and did DOD delete and heads first.  I got just a few bolts left and I can load the base tune and crank it for the first time tomorrow.

I have a stock y-pipe off my 2015 5.3L. I believe it had about 15,000 miles on it when removed if you're interested but being from Ohio, I can't imagine packaging or shipping this thing.

16 hours ago, JONBLARC7 said:

There's somebody over on performancetrucks.net looking to sell his stock Y-pipe off a 2014 5.3.

https://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/gm-parts-classifieds-23/2014-silverado-stock-parts-555226/

Thank you for looking out. Ill look into it.