https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/677758/2019-chevrolet-silverado-1500-venomrex-vr602-stock-stock

Can I run something like above on my truck?  That truck doesn't look like no LT to me.  Not sure if it could be a trail boss or not which would make it 2" taller?

My truck is a 2019 4x4 Z71 LT Texas Edition.  I want a taller tire if possible.  

Currently on 265/65R18.  I honestly don't know much about trucks or tires but I like the look from the link above.  I don't mind an 18" wheel but want taller tires I think.  

Truck will mostly be driven in the city/highway.  I like an aggressive look but suppose I don't need mud tries.  Probably would be cool but I assume they would handle worse and be louder?  

Anyway open to suggestions on how to get a better look.  Should I just plastic dip the wheels and get taller tires or get the full setup above or something in between?

PhotoPictureResizer_190528_233536679_crop_3651x1788.thumb.jpg.22670ffef372cd4d8652825ddcc42bcb.jpg20190602_145711-1612x1209RS.thumb.jpg.9a9867267d6609321ac1f100399584cb.jpg

I've replaced the original tires on my past three trucks shortly after purchase with Michelin LTX MS or LTX MS2 or Defender.  They are available in P or LT rating.   They don't have an aggressive look or receive admiring stares.   However, they ride nicely,  get me through every road condition that I encounter and maintain their new look a long time..  I also now choose the size specified for my truck or very close.  This way I am guaranteed a proper fit and will not lose any performance or efficiency.  The improvement in traction, ride and comfort is very noticeable and worth the upgrade, imo.   (I also find that fresh take off tires from a new truck sell easily.)   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ebrown1120 said:

Anytime man, I like them running boards. What kind are they? Mine came with the chrome ones and didn’t like them so I took them off. I want black ones 

I got the running boards installed from the dealer as part of the deal.  I believe they were listed at $899 if I remember correctly.  

Here is a link to them that shows the part number. 

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/assist-steps/2019-silverado-1500-assist-steps-crew-cab-black-sport-step-short-standard-box/84538235-p-92300628.html

I like them a lot.  Plus they are really functional.  I was given a loaner Dodge Ram while I got this and the leather installed in my truck.  The ones on the ram where the chrome tube type and my size 12 didn't really fit well on them.  I honestly don't use them much since I'm 6'2" but the rest of the family loves them.

I personally think they are the best looking running board out there.  I may be a bit biased though lol.

20190522_163856.thumb.jpg.bbe9b742ba5c9e1f34fc234a15bc46c7.jpg

20190527_173209-1612x1209rs.jpg

38 minutes ago, Donstar said:

I've replaced the original tires on my past three trucks shortly after purchase with Michelin LTX MS or LTX MS2 or Defender.  They are available in P or LT rating.   They don't have an aggressive look or receive admiring stares.   However, they ride nicely,  get me through every road condition that I encounter and maintain their new look a long time..  I also now choose the size specified for my truck or very close.  This way I am guaranteed a proper fit and will not lose any performance or efficiency.  The improvement in traction, ride and comfort is very noticeable and worth the upgrade, imo.   (I also find that fresh take off tires from a new truck sell easily.)   

Well this being my first truck I want somewhat of an aggressive look.  I agree that the more aggressive likely the less practical for my use.  I will keep that in mind when my knobby tires get old lol.  

So I contacted customoffsets.com and asked if these tires and wheels would fit on my truck.  They said Yes because the Silverado in the gallery is stock.  I asked them if they were sure since the truck in the photo appears to be a trail boss and those have a 2" factory lift.  

They asked me for my tire size (I had already provided truck model during the initial email).  I sent them my tire size and they said those tires are larger than the factory recommended spec.  That I would need a level or 2" lift.  

Of course I double check and 275/60R20 is indeed a factory option.  

I also had contacted SCA about these wheels.  https://www.scaperformance.com/chevrolet-products/sca-performance-20-inch-wheel-gloss-black-with-milled-spoke-accents

They mentioned the offset makes the wheels stick out past the fender and that they look best with a lift.  I asked what tire size would go good with them.  Then I never heard back.  

I'm getting frustrated and I haven't even bought anything yet lol.  

Edited by Philipgonzales3

I wouldn’t get discouraged. There are a million options. Tire size, wheel size, truck trim level and whether it has a lift or not. It’s easy for me to get confused as well with all the possibilities. 

• Like 1

https://tiresize.com/calculator/

There is a link I use to compare sizes. Now what fits in the wheel well without rubbing idk but based on Ebrown 275 60r20 those are 33s. My old F150 came with 265 70r18 and they are 32.6 which is about an inch taller than what you have. They made tons of those F150 so that size is cheap and available almost in every brand you can think of

• Like 1

Also the 275 70r18 are popular but those are 33.2 that is about 1.6 inches difference. I know discount tire might mount a tire and check for rubbing at no extra charge. At least the one in Minneapolis MN offered me that

• Like 1

The truck is the same height no matter which wheel was installed on it from the factory.

Also remember the people at tire stores, parts stores, 4 x 4 stores, and online retailers are probably not subject matter expert‘s on your exact Vehicle.