Worst day ever

Did that a few months back, curbed one of my 22" Denali wheels on a tight turn on the curb. Yes, it bummed me out for about 10 minutes. Life goes on, it adds character, and the truck still does me well and gets plenty of compliments. Life is too short to frown over that. A wheel place will fix that for about 120 in my area. 

8 hours ago, mookdoc6 said:

Wait until your married and have kids...LOL....arghhh this was funny thread

My worst day ever was the wife crashing my new Charger and thinking crap..what if the kids need blood?

Took them to the Doc to get blood tested...and found out...1 did not have my blood.

That Divorce cost me half a mil....Involved NCIS going after Palau...Palau Supreme Court...Palau Senate President almost dropping dead and losing his political career...the State Department....US Ambassador sent to Palau to reassure we are still Allies....and Colonel Whelan of the 36th Mission Support Group, Andersen AFB Guam ate a bullet during my divorce when his wife found out he was boinkin my wife....To smooth things out she now has a Navy Contract to keep them voting for us at UN..

I swim like a fish in Liquor...but “Worse Day Ever”...Op is faaaar from. Shoulda divorced her when I came back from war in 2001 an caught her with another guy. Figured daughter was mine..man up.

Then 13 yrs later...ohhhhh....daughter aint mine....That’s a worse day ever. Half a frekin mil. Kinda made me crazy. 

Buy plants at NEX 2 on Guam an help the Navy support my out of wedlock kids...

Divorce Judge was also Guam Army Guard Judge. Heard the daughter testify she does not have my blood.

Prick still made me pay support. Got 2 more blessed years of punishment for other mens fun. He knew they’d never find the real daddies.

Ever have a Flag Officer kill himself during your divorce and require a US Ambassador to visit a foreign country?

Edited by Paintor

There’s much, much more to this story.

Palau uses fish and plant toxins to poison you off and it can not be detected. China has been kicking butt using them against the US. Drug trade between China..Palau...ohhh they got them hooked.

WW3 is NOT in our favor. We are about to have a National “Worse Day Ever” in the Pacific.

There are a variety of reasons for your worst day.

Mine.

December 12,  2012.

The day we learned the wife had a benign brain tumor.

She had lost the hearing in her right ear and that 's what sent up a red flag.

The type of tumor she has I can't remember the name but it can grow like a weed is what we were told or fast and could kill her.

The next year sucked.

She will have to have high resolution MRI's for life because they couldn't remove all the tumor during surgery.

Then cyberknife, radiation to kill what was left.

The MRI's are to check if it starts growing.

:)

• Sad 1

Mine.
December 12,  2012.
The type of tumor she has I can't remember the name but it can grow like a weed is what we were told or fast and could kill her.
The next year sucked.

She will have to have high resolution MRI's for life because they couldn't remove all the tumor during surgery.

[emoji4]

Prayers for a speedy recovery [emoji1317]

Sent from above

20 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

What are you going to do if you crash it?

If that's the worst day ever you need some help.

I'd probably cry.

18 hours ago, mookdoc6 said:

Wait until your married and have kids...LOL....arghhh this was funny thread

Dang man, if having kids and getting married is your worst day I feel for ya.

I've been married for 8 years and have two kids. Best three days of my life.

7 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Thanks. TXGREEK.

She is doing well.

The tumor hasn't grown since 2012 after cyberknife.

That's fantastic news, glad to hear it!

7 hours ago, diyer2 said:

Mine.

December 12,  2012.

The next year sucked.

Glad things are going well amigo.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:49 AM, sage55 said:

It does have full coverage insurance...

I did try to talk the wife into buying a newer truck yesterday but I don't think she's having it. Then again she did let me test drive a 2018 so maybe we're on the right path. :D

I've seen videos on the YouTube using sand paper to remove the scratches and it looks like a possibility. My concern is not knowing if these wheels have clear coat on them.

I'm assuming they do and if so then while sanding will remove the scratch, it will also remove the clear coat making the wheels much worse than it is now.

That's a good idea and will have to call around on Monday.

I did text the guy who I bought the wheels from early last year, he gets them from new truck pull off when the dealers replace the stock wheels with aftermarket wheels. He doesn't have the 2018 styles like I have anymore but does have the 2019 styles... ;)

What can I say life is good. ;)

Ether this is a troll or the snow flake rims are very appropriate.