Worst day ever

Leave it to this bunch to turn a figure of speech into a mob lynching. :sigh:

No idea where you live OP but most major cities now have someone that can service a damaged alloy wheel. I've had several done by Chicago Rim Repair that were much worse than yours.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Grumpy Bear said:

No idea where you live OP but most major cities now have someone that can service a damaged alloy wheel. I've had several done by Chicago Rim Repair that were much worse than yours.  

Exactly, I replied wait until your married with kids etc.  Implying, this is small peanuts in grand scheme of things.  But hey they turned it into Marriage and kids was absolutely worst day of my life....umm?  OKAY 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Exactly, I replied wait until your married with kids etc.  Implying, this is small peanuts in grand scheme of things.  But hey they turned it into Marriage and kids was absolutely worst day of my life....umm?  OKAY 

You have to be careful what you say in front of the children MOOK. :P

My worst day ever involving an automobile. I put my dads 74 ranchero gt in a very large ditch at 17. It was raining I was horsing around on a back rd. I wasn’t completely at fault. It had a problem of a sticking throttle, I wasn’t informed. He took some blame. Second same car. A few months later after repairs I borrowed it to help future wife’s family move. It’s very cold I’m going back home transmission starts slipping. I stop at gas station find and fix leak. Next day no transmission. Both times I’m borrowing his car because mine is down. I ain’t gonna lie I was hell on wheels. I was waiting for a transmission the first time, a blown rear the second on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 6/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

Condolences on being in Chicago.