What color should I wrap my chrome?

So I mentioned to my fiancee that I wanted to wrap the chrome when I first got the truck.  I no longer wish to wrap it as the chrome has actually grown on me.  She just told me for father's day she paid a tint shop to do my wrap and I need to go and pick it out.  I told her I don't want to wrap the truck anymore.  

What do you think?  My reason for not wanting to wrap the truck anymore is because I'm OCD and don't want to see any lines from where the wrap is cut or whatever.  

As you can see I just added the chrome lettering to the tailgate.  

I initially wanted to wrap all of the chrome carbon fiber.  Now I'm not so sure.  

What do you think?  Carbon fiber, body color (I saw a website that said they can match any paint code), black?  

Or should I tell her to go get her money back?  

PhotoPictureResizer_190528_233536679_crop_3651x1788.thumb.jpg.22670ffef372cd4d8652825ddcc42bcb.jpg20190602_145711-1612x1209RS.thumb.jpg.9a9867267d6609321ac1f100399584cb.jpg20190603_174029-1612x1209RS.thumb.jpg.9b281969bf4e4878b8cfd17316f1a314.jpg20190527_173209-1612x1209rs.thumb.jpg.76a9572353869e11c858ee50410852bd.jpg

20190603_171530-1612x1209.jpg

Put PPF on the non-chrome front end including hood.  I have an LTZ and although I'm not a huge fan of the chrome, it is different than everyone else blacking out everything.  My .02.

• Like 2

You just put chrome tailgate lettering so why do you wanna wrap the chrome??? Ditch the Texas badge and add nice wheels. You need to decide which route you wanna go on the look. Black? Chrome? Color?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

You just put chrome tailgate lettering so why do you wanna wrap the chrome??? Ditch the Texas badge and add nice wheels. You need to decide which route you wanna go on the look. Black? Chrome? Color?

Well I bought the chrome lettering for the tailgate before I knew my fiancee was paying for the wrap.  At this point I had decided on keeping it chrome, but now my fiancee threw me a curve ball. 

These are the rims and tires I'm going to go for.  

677758-15-2019-silverado-1500-chevrolet-stock-stock-venomrex-vr602-gunmetal.jpg

22 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

If you want to do what everyone else decides is best for you, then just put up a poll and go with what the majority picks. Me personally, I would go with what I like as opposed to what others thinks looks best...

Tyler

Yeah, I just don't want the truck to look ugly.  I don't want to mess it up.  I'm still leaning towards carbon fiber wrap lol.  

9 minutes ago, ct_corey said:

I wouldn't do the carbon. Don't take away from the clean classy look of the truck. 

What color would you do then?  

I also have the option to use the credit towards anything else tint or audio related.  Primary purpose of the truck is to haul the kids around so not sure about adding any subs yet lol.  

5 minutes ago, Sierra Dan said:

Other than wasting money, the positive choice about wrapping is..... you can always Unwrap it if you want the Chrome back :thumbs:

Yeah tell me about it.  I wish she would have just gave me the money to go towards wheels and tires or exhaust.