2019 T1 Silverado Throwback Paint Job

I have seen this on some of the K2 trucks. Suppose to mimic the "Big 10" Chevy trucks from the 70s.

This particular unit seems like a failed attempt to me :sick:  LOL.  But worth sharing .......

image.png.a5de7a841044d2c3aef5a3a3a70e749c.pngimage.png.eb87284d66337df3b70a95dadbdcc04d.png

• Confused 1

I love the idea but the execution is horrible. The truck is curvy not boxed. I very much liked the older factory 2 tone trucks but they were done right. If someone can 2 tone these new trucks with the body lines in mind i could get behind it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

I have seen this on some of the K2 trucks. Suppose to mimic the "Big 10" Chevy trucks from the 70s.

This particular unit seems like a failed attempt to me :sick:  LOL.  But worth sharing .......

image.png.a5de7a841044d2c3aef5a3a3a70e749c.pngimage.png.eb87284d66337df3b70a95dadbdcc04d.png

Wow that is some kind of bad, not to mention two tone on black imo should be partnered with silver not white. I hope that is a wrap so they can tear it off when people tell them how ugly it looks.

The one above is actually pretty nice with also the tire and wheel combo of that era to really give it  great throwback look, especially the color combo used.

1 minute ago, Sierra Dan said:

I am sure it is a wrap.

They should have trimmed it out with some pin striping similar to the K2 big 10 pictured above.

Yeah i agree just a overall lazy job imo, it's nothing but a giant rectangle on the side of the truck.