Will my MPG hurt if I install Exhaust?

23 hours ago, DenaliX14 said:

I see your concern for MPG with your Truck. Take a look at these. This will get you 50-54 MPG!!!!!!

https://www.toyota.com/prius/

Try installing one of these in your garage. Problem solved.  :)?

I'm not really concerned about mpg. It is what it is. I'm just pointing out that my mpg increased after the Borla was installed. 

My daughter has a Prius though 

She can go from Tomah Wisconsin to Rogers Mn on less than 4 gallons of gas . 200 miles. Takes me about 9 gallons in my 5.3

5 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I'm not really concerned about mpg. It is what it is. I'm just pointing out that my mpg increased after the Borla was installed. 

My daughter has a Prius though 

She can go from Tomah Wisconsin to Rogers Mn on less than 4 gallons of gas . 200 miles. Takes me about 9 gallons in my 5.3

If I was speaking to you I would have quoted you ?. I was posting to the "Topic" i.e. @bmartinez2086.  

"I have 2019 Silverado 1500LD stock to the bone. If install a cat back exhaust just a simple street 40 series flowmaster or a super10 flowmaster. Will it hurt my MPG? IF so do yall know by how much? I've never owned a truck I've only owned Camaros and Corvettes so this Pickup Ownership is new to me. "