In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
SWOYER

CTS-V Caliper swap - Has this been done?

I saw that some of the older trucks were using modified brackets to fit Z06 calipers on, but they're not as good as the brembos on the CTSV, these seem like they would be a great upgrade to a light towing sierra with some bigger disks... Has anyone?

https://www.ebay.com/p/Disc-Brake-Caliper-Auto-Extra-172-2288-fits-04-07-Cadillac-CTS/168975611?iid=323162584140

There is a guy on here selling the new 2019 4 piston calipers and rotors ready to bolt on for 500. Same difference

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What does same difference mean?

Link?

What does same difference mean?

Link?
Just means that other then the logo on the caddy caliper the calipers are about the same. And as we now know the 2019 will bolt up go with what you know works.
If logos are your thing there is always ways to add whatever you like even poder coating them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk