Camera specs
With motion, which 1?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MY164X4 said:

Camera specs
With motion, which 1?

Blackvue dr750s 2ch. 1080p with front cam @ 60fps and rear cam @ 30fps. I have it hooked up to a power management pro, which let's it run full time without draining the battery. Blackvue has the has one of the most user friendly apps on any phone platform. I sell and install them all the time

• Like 1

Similar to this one?13662287c70d1e4e4126448be6e08a5d.jpg

7 minutes ago, MY164X4 said:

Similar to this one?13662287c70d1e4e4126448be6e08a5d.jpg

Yup, that's actually better then mine. That's their new flagship, dr900. Similar features as mine, but it records in 4k and has a better wifi processor

• Like 1

I'm in the market for 2 camera system.

But have to do some more research.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jlozan2
      Hey guys,

I'd like to buy a black set of tow hooks with the covers.

• By youn1033
      As stated in the title, has anyone either painted or powder-coated their front Tow Hooks? I just had all my Chrome done Satin Black and now these hooks are MUCH more visible to me than they were before... 

I also thought I had read somewhere (but couldn't find again when I searched) that the Tow Hooks are quite a PITA to remove on the GMC Sierra/Sierra Denali... can anyone confirm if this is the case??

Thanks!
    • By Dave Wybierala
      So my truck came with plow mounts on the front when I bought it. I recently purchased a frontier truck brush guard (used) from some guy and ended up hating the idea of drilling holes in my front bumper for mounting it properly. Trading him my plow mounts was part of the trade.

I'm an avid off-roader here in the NJ Pinebarrens. I have a 2008 2500HD that damn near can pull anything out but now that I have nothing to hook up to except some front cross members but I don't want to put too much stress on them for obvious reasons

MAIN QUESTION IS!

Can someone send me a link to some for sale or let me know the differences between 2500hd and 1500 tow hooks. So far I have two sets of 1500 tow hooks buddy's have just given me and they are exactly the same from 2007.5 to 2015. But they won't fit my 2500. Any insight is valuable. Pictures appreciated. Thanks!
    • By KirbyH
      I have a 2015 GMC Sierra and was wondering how or if it's even possible to remove the skid plate (part #22902312/22902313/22902314) without removing the entire bumper. Also note that I have tow hooks so I'm not sure how different it is than without. I have seen plenty of videos out there on how to remove the bumper as a whole which is what I should be doing in the first place, but it would be nice to remove just the skid plate which I can't seem to find anything online about. Sorry if there's already a post about this but if it exists I wasn't able to find it. I already have the air deflector taken off permanently and I looked under my truck and removed the bolts on the bottom of the skid plate and some other miscellaneous bolts from behind that I really couldn't tell if they actually held the skid plate there or not. I also noticed some clips at the top of the skid plate but before breaking anything and removing a bunch of bolts for nothing, I thought I would come here first and ask. Thanks.