DT MOTO Aftermarket H1 projector OEM head light confusion

My trucks a 2015 LT That came with chrome halogen head lights. I knew I wanted to upgrade to black head lights and projectors. 

I picked up a set of lights off Ebay from DTMOTO for a good price. They are black with an H1 OEM style projector. So If i understand correctly the the stock projectors use an H11 bulb like the stock halogen head lights do?

So this is the confusion and issue I'm having. I bought a HID kit that was made specifically for the 2015 Silverado. But the issue I had was that the bulb fit in the H1 head light but i couldnt connect the h1 style harness to the connector they sent me. I've been looking around online and idk how I can upgrade these to HIDs. Almost all the ones I see have an h11 style connector not an H1 style. (See pics below)

So am I stuck with only halogen style bulbs or how can I upgrade my H1 to LED or HIDs?

Also while I'm find upgrading things that I do not want to splice or cut into any wire harnesses. So with that being said one of the options would be to cut the connector ends off and wire it together but then I'm screwed if anything goes wrong 

If there is a better way to upgrade to black projectors with HIDS I'm all ears. I can still return these head lights 

20190615_194930.jpg

20190615_194937.jpg

Edited by Dersch

14 hours ago, Dersch said:

I was looking around on Ebay and noticed some H1 to HID harness adaptors for like $4 is this the route I need to go?

Yes you can order harness adapters online that will convert the h11 output to h1. Or you can go to the parts store and buy the ends and make them yourself

18 hours ago, Dub1796 said:

Yes you can order harness adapters online that will convert the h11 output to h1. Or you can go to the parts store and buy the ends and make them yourself

Thanks. That's what I was wondering. I'm considering going the led route now tho