Water leak from under dash driver side into my floor mats

I’ve taken it to go get checked the sun roof hoses they are good don’t know if it’s the on star roof antena I took to to a windshield place they said they had fixed it. But from yesterday rain it started to drip more. When it’s parked or driven water leaks in. It’s the 3rd time this has happens I don’t know where it’s coming from or track the source  it’s a headache. Any help thanks 

5B823123-2693-404E-A5F1-1279252CBA95.jpeg

Edited by Rubo2015
Add

Onstage antenna then sunroof then door.seal in that order. Being that far up I say OnStar. I mean it can be the sunroof but wow that is a lot of water and the tube would need to be damaged or blocked.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The guys at the windshield place replaced the hoses but when I pour water with a hose it don’t leak inside only when I go threw a car wash or when it rains also door seals are good the headliner does not get wet 

Edited by Rubo2015

Shark fin, look for wet spots on the headliner, especially around the visors, or the gasket on the sunroof can actually be the problem.

The first run had a continuous gasket that would leak, they replaced it with one that has a cut in it, fits better and does not leak. The cut will be at the back of the gasket, very easy to see. 

There are also spots under the cowl in the fender wells that water can enter.

Edited by JimCost2014

Mine was the sunroof drain.

Mine would leak at car wash or parked at work where concrete was angled frea thing but havent seen any since.

Came disconnected pit it back together and put a dab of rtv on it so it will not come apart again.

John

20180518_163322.jpg

Shark fin has my vote.  I enjoyed the experience twice!   Are you past warranty?
I agree. Get a garden house and tape it to the roof sit inside and find out. Have paper towel read. Fold a piece into a square and slide in up under the front of the headliner. If you get water remove the a puller and just a little pull the headliner down. Oh and pull the driver door seal off. And you will get a few inches to look in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk