In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By russell45
      okay you guys i know this might sound odd but i am trying to find some led lights to replace the park sensors on my new bumper. the reason is it is a bumper replacement bumper and it is only made with the holes pre-drilled and my pickup is NOT equipped with the park sensor feature. i have looked every where trying to find the size of the holes so that i can kinda narrow down my search but i am not having any luck. i am hope maybe yall have some knowledge to lend me.

thank you in advanced!!
    • By Frankieb51
      2015 Chevy Suburban with 130k, transmission went just like everyone else's, so I had it rebuilt at a outside shop with a trusted mechanic but I keep on having to bring it back. He rebuilt it and it took a week for the converter and the new gears to shift smoothly once again (normal). But now Im having problems with the temperature. My transmission temp is skyrocketing to 260 degrees with no check engine light coming on. After doing further investagation and taking the dipstick out and looking at the fluid and touching the stick it wasn't burnt or hot at all. The stick was cold. This is causing both my fans to blow cold air which is doing nothing and the temperature stays. The engine temperature is normal around 190. I love these trucks but with the amount of money put into them to keep is insane.
    • By Chevy86
      My 2006 Silverado cluster is out and someone has a 05 cluster fully working for cheap will it fit the 06? Or is there a technical difference
    • By Brad Davies
      Hey guys,
      I got a 2015 Silverado 5.3l. 138,250km. started ticking sometime last winter. Would happen instantly at start up and last about 5 minutes then would fade away. Sounded like a lifter. Took it to the dealer they said they couldn't hear it. Sound went away so left it.
      Fast forward to this winter and as Soon as the weather started to cool down I noticed the ticking again.
      Took it back to the dealer said they couldn't hear it again. I went and picked up my truck right at closing, soon as I fired her up the sound was there but everyone was gone so no one to hear it. I took a video. Next day I called the dealer, sent the video. Took like a week to get back to me. In the meantime I had taken videos pretty much every time I started it.
      Long story short after a brief fight with them about them trying to say it's normal etc they agreed that it sounded like a noise coming from the valve train. Left my truck with them, they called me said they had to change all lifters. Went to pick up my truck and on start up the sound is still there.
      This was a month ago. Sent more videos and a previous video from before they did the work and they are saying they can't hear it again.
      Took it in in person they agreed that there's an issue again and they will look at it. Now they are saying it's possible bad injector noise but they can't figure out which one 🙄.
      In the meantime I took it to another dealership they changed the vacuum pump. After that the sound changed. Now it's no longer at start up but once the truck has reached operating temperature and is more of a dull sound. Took it back to that same dealer who did the vacuum pump and they said valve train noise and deffo not injectors. But they won't work on it because the other dealer already did. 
      They didn't change the VLOM or the cam. I had/have no check engine lights. Truck runs awesome. Sometimes rough idle.
      Any ideas what it could be?

• By 2020gmc
      Currently have my 2020 Gmc sierra 1500 with a build date of 09/2019 at the dealer with 2kmiles on it. Battery was dead one morning. After jump starting had check engine light and brake antilock system issue sent to my email. Truck would not hold a charge after leaving it on for a good 30 min. Its been at the dealer for 3days now.