What is your hobby?

Tilalit

Shooting, buying & tinkering with guns. Reloading ammo, detailing my car and truck & home improvement projects... Next up on the later is building a roof over and screening in our back deck..

My favorite hobby is fishing. I like being on the lake with my boat.

I shoot occasionally now. Used to shoot every other weekend and reload.

I maintain and repair everything we own and that has become some what of a hobby due to the time involved.

I'm always tinkering with things or doing something.

:)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Watching Football (local HS included), baseball, boat/auto racing.
  • CB (side bands included)
  • Listening to Police Scanner app and radio
  • Tinkering/Modifying my cars/truck
  • Repairing my house (seems like a hobby lately)
  • Traveling with my wife and kids (one adult and one may not see being an adult)

Currently, trying to find a great place to permanently install my CB and Scanner into my truck.  Right now, they're just kind of laying under the back seat, and I can only listen to them, unless I'm riding in the back seat, while my wife, daughter or permitted son drive.

Hunting, fishing, sport shooting, ATV/Sled, cars if I can find the right C6 Z06 this summer. Looked at 2 last summer but both were rode hard and put away wet. I rarely have time for hobbies though with my business, usually putting in 72+ hrs a week. The end of the day leaves little time for hobbies and is taken up by chores or a nap. Enough time off to go for a drive, wash my truck or shoot on Sundays is about it. Got on my sled for the first ride of the season on Sunday now that we have enough snow to play in.  

Why? Need to de-stress every once in while to prevent insanity. 

• Like 2

I fish.  In the Chesapeake Bay, the Potomac and Patuxent rivers.  I have a 27 foot boat that is set up for this area.

Once or twice a year I go down to the OuterBanks of North Carolina and book a charter.  Tuna and mahi, fish for the dinner table.  Marlin and sailfish are fun, but would rather catch something that I bring home in the cooler.

Been accumulating tackle of adequate strength and quality to go offshore in my boat.  I think I can do that; pick and choose the days, be watchful and careful of the weather.  I've seen smaller boats out there.

Snow Shovel

Picking the days is the key.

I grew up in Michigan.

Used to venture 3-5 miles off shore in a 16 foot boat with a 20 hp outboard.

Leave early am.

Just watch for signs of weather changes.

:)

surfing, golf and used to race motocross (too many injuries for this 50 yr old)

surfed my whole life and keeps me in shape, plus its so much fun and it relaxes the body/mind

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On June 22, 2019 at 6:00 AM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Sports (Basketball and Softball)

Detailing (relaxes me when stressed out, wierd I know)

Projects around the house

Not really a hobby but I enjoy coaching (Baseball and Basketball)

Late to the game on replying to this but I totally understand how detailing can relax you. Actually I thought that I was the odd one for thinking that. lol 

I remember in the days after my dad passed away I spent countless hours detailing and waxing (mostly his car). It was my escape and always has been for as long as I can remember, whenever I'm stressed. 

• Like 1