Oil gauge fluctuates + other problems

hey guys, i have a 95 GM C1500 4.3L 2wd Manual 110k miles i just bought.

On a cold start at idle, the oil gauge fluctuates somewhat in the middle while what sounds like a relay clicks under the dash some where simultaneously until warmed up. 

i havent driven the truck much, im still learning to drive stick shift, but a SHIFT light turns on intermittently. When i press the clutch in, i can hear a squeak when outside, sometimes a loud clunk. it also vibrates violently when letting go of the clutch when shifting to reverse or 1st gear. Bad mount?

As well as ANTI LOCK light is on, but i believe its because the seat buckle is disconnected.

Lastly, the dash gauges probably need re-calibration. any good write ups? None of the gauges line up in the middle and the speed feels 5-10 mph lower than what the speedometer reads. The temp gauge always showed cold, probably because it didnt have a thermostat.  

The violent release is a oil soaked clutch,the clunk is a binding clutch release bearing or aged, compromised pressure plate,the antilock is probably a loss of communication,but need to scan that for code,the shift lite will lite up any time you are out of the throttle,thinking up shift for fuel economy,tape over that one,never liked it myself

• Like 1

22 hours ago, riverbanks said:

The violent release is a oil soaked clutch,the clunk is a binding clutch release bearing or aged, compromised pressure plate,the antilock is probably a loss of communication,but need to scan that for code,the shift lite will lite up any time you are out of the throttle,thinking up shift for fuel economy,tape over that one,never liked it myself

Thanks for the reply. So what could contaminate  the clutch with oil in this case?

And It looks like I'll be needing a clutch kit anyhow.

Any words for the clicking and fluctuating oil gauge?

Not sure on the clicking,oil gauge,bad oil pressure sending unit?I think that year has it right behind the distributor, the oil on clutch,rear main seal?see if there is saturation of fluid on bottom of bell housing

• Like 1