Anyone have a pin stripe?

I've always been a fan of having a pin stripe on a new vehicle.  Not sure how they would look on our new body style though.  

We have the info for a guy that does them by hand for the dealers.  I'm doubting that a pin stripe would look good on my truck though.  Just seeing if anyone has gotten this done or even the sticker kind.  

Have it painted or don't do it. I usually like them if they are fine lines. I'll bet most on this forum don't though. Local GM dealer puts them on all of thier cars and trucks unless ordered for customer or sold before thier guy gets to it.

• Like 1

Dealer had a black  pin stripe on the incandescent pearl LTZ I bought.

First thing I removed after purchasing it...looks so much better.

Just my opinion!! Lot of people like them. ?

• Like 1

My TB LT is white.  I had a local graphics shop add vinyl hood graphic as well as black lettering on the tailgate Chevrolet.  Looks sharp.  You can see the hood in my profile pic.

• 4 weeks later...

Black pin stripe from dealership.

Mod List to come:

Black egr fender flares, matte aeroskin 2 nose, matte in-channel visors, black tailgate letters, line-x bed and fender wells, 20% tint front windows and brow, white mirror caps, white bumpershellz front and rear.

20190709_142803.jpg

• Like 1