Anyone have a pin stripe?

22 hours ago, Stormtrouper said:

And wheel spacers!

Up to You, whatever floats your boat! 

So far I have the leather upgrade, floor liners, and running boards worked into the deal from the dealer.  Tailgate lettering in chrome to match the bumpers, illuminating bow tie and z71 grill emble.   

Oh and the $20 exhaust mod.  

I'm loving it all!  Lol.  

Edited by Philipgonzales3

5 minutes ago, Stormtrouper said:

Pics?

Apparently I clamped it wrong.  The hose clamp on top is supposed to go across the knob thingy.  I have it too close to the middle on the springs themselves or whatever.  But ehh I'm going to get the flapper cut out anyway when I get my black widow muffler.  

inCollage_20190708_173421001.jpg

inCollage_20190708_173535789.jpg

1 minute ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

Apparently I clamped it wrong.  The hose clamp on top is supposed to go across the knob thingy.  I have it too close to the middle on the springs themselves or whatever.  But ehh I'm going to get the flapper cut out anyway when I get my black widow muffler.  

inCollage_20190708_173421001.jpg

inCollage_20190708_173535789.jpg

Great job, big difference over stock? Drone? Now or before?

1 minute ago, Stormtrouper said:

Great job, big difference over stock? Drone? Now or before?

Honestly not a huge difference.  I mean if the stock exhaust was a 2 on the scale of 1-10, this mod makes it about a 4 in my book.  A little more volume, sounds a little meaner but still want more.  I want to be at about a 7 or 8.  So I mean it's worth the hour of time to make the stick exhaust sound a little better but I still plan to go with swapping the muffler out.  

8 minutes ago, Philipgonzales3 said:

Honestly not a huge difference.  I mean if the stock exhaust was a 2 on the scale of 1-10, this mod makes it about a 4 in my book.  A little more volume, sounds a little meaner but still want more.  I want to be at about a 7 or 8.  So I mean it's worth the hour of time to make the stick exhaust sound a little better but I still plan to go with swapping the muffler out.  

Is there an x pipe or headers available yet?