In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Videos on 2020 HD Design & Advanced Trailering Camera System

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make sure any of you 2020 guys saw two videos we recently put together on the 2020 Silverado HD. More to come as the embargo breaks on what we can say next week. 

Enjoy and make sure to like and subscribe to our channel, PLEASE. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Although there are camera connections in the bumper plug-ins, the connector in the bed of my new 2020 truck is only 7-pin plus 4-pin trailer connector on top.  Seems odd that they didn't consider someone with gooseneck or RV would want the camera connection in bed of truck.  Also, anyone using a 4-pin trailer connector for gooseneck or 5th wheel, is doing so without trailer brakes which I seriously doubt unless they are towing a very old trailer.  I suspect this was an oversight, or a reason that escape me.  If you'll notice, all of the "invisible trailer" commercials, are bumper pull.

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 1:42 PM, powerhaulic said:

I have my camera, 58' camera lead

I finally received my 2020 beginning of Dec. Kinda wondering why rear camera is not available as yet. What camera do you use?

32 minutes ago, webe1959 said:

I finally received my 2020 beginning of Dec. Kinda wondering why rear camera is not available as yet. What camera do you use?

It shows out of stock right now, but they are "available". 

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/electronics/2020-sierra-2500-invisible-trailer-camera-auxiliary-trailer-camera-models-with-uvi-and-cwm/84580657-p-92306125.html

Edited by sdelam

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By HuntedOne4
      Okay so I broke my foot a last month so my truck has been sitting during the winter. Just recently the check engine light has came on. 

I used my code reader and is said the thermostat was running cold. 

And the engine fan automatically comes on and stays on for a little even after I turn the truck off. 

My question is there a simple fix to this? Or would this require a replacement?
    • By Sir_Griglesworth
      Hello everyone. I've recently purchased a 2020 Silverado 1500 from a dealership. I found out late in the sale that the truck was used as the dealerships "loaner" which didn't really bother me even though I know people beat up those vehicles. Anyway, I'm pretty in-tune to vehicle sounds and I had a couple of questions regarding noises I'm hearing from my vehicle. 

The first is a clunking noise and a physical jolt when I shift from Drive to Reverse. I have my foot on the brake and am on a flat surface. I notice it a lot after I've been driving for a while and go to back into my garage. I took the truck back to the dealership and they chalked it up to bad U-joints. They slapped 2 fresh sets on, but I've still go the issue. Any ideas what it may be? I don't feel like anything is going to fail, but I also don't like the sound and don't think it should be that way. I have another service appointment next week and I'd like to help them out with ideas considering they don't really seem to care.

The second is a ticking noise coming from the undercarriage. I' got under the truck today and believe it's coming from the rear portion of the engine, but I'm not for certain as I've never been beneath the truck while it's been on a rack. The noise cannot be heard when standing at the front with the hood up, but I can hear it very noticeably when standing at the driver's door. I do not hear it as the engine is heating up, but that could be because every other component under the hood is loud as h*ll while the truck is heating up. Once the engine is approaching operating temp, it's very noticeable. As you can hear from the short video, it's every .5 to 1 second or so and is always present during idling. Again, may not be a big issue, but I hate hearing things on my vehicles that I can't attribute to something else.

Thanks for reading my ramblings. I can try to post longer videos if anyone needs. Thanks in advance!
      IMG_8898_Trim_Trim (2).mp4 IMG_8910_Trim (2).mp4
    • By customboss
      Opening this up to disabled and other Vets. We need a place to share. Isolation is death and not a good death. 
      How are my Brother and Sisters making it work? I’m struggling tonight. I’ve done a lot and overcome much. As I age the pain is overwhelming. 62 YO  90% disabled  VA combat vet of USNavy and USArmy.   Never asked for help and for 42 years have helped others.  My truck, the science of automotive technology helps me maintain my sanity. Any others here that feel the drain on the soul and body? My fingers and formally strac functions don’t function right anymore.  I love the constitutional basis of USA but wonder have many forgotten the rule of law? UCMJ? Caring about others before self?  
    • By jbarry14
      96 Chevy K3500 with the 5.7l It has about 215K miles. I am trying to diagnose a fuel pressure issue. My truck first started to run rough like it had a miss. Check engine light came on. I had codes for both banks being lean. I cleaned the MAF sensor with no change. I checked for vacuum leaks. I hooked up a scan tool and checked the LTFT for both banks. They are both at 25%. I hooked up a fuel pressure gauge to the rail test port. Key on engine off it is around 45. As soon as the pump shuts off it almost instantly drops to 0. I am trying to figure out if I have a bad check valve in my fuel pump or if my FPR is bad. Before this all started, I noticed a loss in power. It could barely get a trailer up the slightest incline. I was trying to see if I could find out the difference in the speed of fuel pressure dropping when the check valve in the pump is bad and when the FPR is bad, to try and isolate the issue.
    • By Ronjon
      Does anyone have experience with belltech lift kits? I've seen plenty of positive reviews from their lowering kits. They've been in the suspension industry for a while, just not so much the trail or lift side.

Long travel is the end goal, but a $700 coilover kit with a 5 yr warranty vs an extended strut sounds more functional.

I'm considering the adjustable 3-4" lift coilovers, part #15203. 

-Helper spring
      -60mm damper body
      -35mm independent valves
      -20mm piston rod

I've got a 2020 z71 with the 3.0 Duramax for those needing an image to work with.
      Still exploring UCA options. 35*12.5r17 will be the tire size.
      Probably going to order them next month.