I'm  looking for a set of used OEM rims for winter use on my 2019 Sierra.  Dealer tells me no OEM rims from previous years (2018 and lower)will fit the new redesigned 2019 model.  Im thinking the dealer is being straight with me but wanted to hear from other people doing the same if this is correct.  I may just get some non OEM steel rims if this is true.

Your dealer is correct.  The 19's have larger brake calipers.

They are correct but you can run them if you want to run spacers.

On 6/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, Cooper 114 said:

I'm  looking for a set of used OEM rims for winter use on my 2019 Sierra.  Dealer tells me no OEM rims from previous years (2018 and lower)will fit the new redesigned 2019 model.  Im thinking the dealer is being straight with me but wanted to hear from other people doing the same if this is correct.  I may just get some non OEM steel rims if this is true.

You can run some stock OEMs on your truck. I have my stock 20’s from my ‘16 on my truck. No spacers. 

A9957637-B180-4DE0-BF78-8B5A0B5B95CB.jpeg

Some will work. I had to use spacers for my CK162 replicas. I was getting a bad vibration at highway speeds.

I ended up changing them to the black honeycombs like I had on my 2017. They clear without spacers, but it's damn close. :D

Yeah, don't listen to those saying none of them will work.  It's not a fact.

It entirely depends on the design of the wheel.  Offset and bolt patterns are all compatible, but spoke design may not be.

My CK805 (2005-6 Denali 20") rims worked fine for this last winter without spacers.