In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

With all the hoopla about bilsteins. Im actually leaning towards Eibach Pro Truck Leveling kit. I've just recently learned that Eibach makes the springs for Fox and King. Plus everything is made right here in the USA.

For under $600 you get springs ride height adjustable front struts and rear shocks. Really good price point.

So far i've heard nothing but positives. What do you all think?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You’ll like them I got them on my truck way better than the stock ranchos 

I thought about it. But from what I’ve read, I’ll need new upper control arms too. 

On the 2016’s and up anyhow. 

I thought about it. But from what I’ve read, I’ll need new upper control arms too. 
On the 2016’s and up anyhow. 
Why is that? From what i've read you only need to replace uca's if you go higher than 2.5"

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Watching this thread...  I haven't even considered Eibach till now.

21 hours ago, manderson7015 said:

Why is that? From what i've read you only need to replace uca's if you go higher than 2.5"

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Everything I read, which is about 1000 posts haha, was 2” was about the limit. Of course, there’s no scientific data with any of it. 

1 minute ago, rah7777777 said:

Everything I read, which is about 1000 posts haha, was 2” was about the limit. Of course, there’s no scientific data with any of it. 

I just got mine installed Saturday.. didn’t change my uca’s but sure due look a bit wrong in that angle... Ill take one for the team and be the guinea pig on this one.....I don’t have much experience with owning trucks and how they feel but I guess I’m satisfied with it... I spent 565 for the kit (waited almost 3 months to receive them) 200 for install and 130 for alignment...kinda of a lot for just 2.5” but I’ve been working some good OT🙃

Posted (edited)

I went ahead and spray painted my springs as well. 

89898BF6-00AB-4465-9CF1-5FBD404631B0.jpeg

15A88E21-262D-4245-B123-3E75CBD3DC0C.jpeg

Edited by Irwinazo
Here’s the angle of uca

On 6/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, Irwinazo said:

I went ahead and spray painted my springs as well. 

89898BF6-00AB-4465-9CF1-5FBD404631B0.jpeg

15A88E21-262D-4245-B123-3E75CBD3DC0C.jpeg

I’m liking those red springs! 

On 7/14/2019 at 12:23 AM, manderson7015 said:

Looks Good! How is the ride?

Man, I’m not to happy with the springs up front...looks cool in red and because they a thinker but really makes it hit  bumps rougher to stiff 

I have been looking at a level kit..  (on a 2018 crew cab LT)

I spoke to Southern Offroad (here in atlanta, dont know if they're a chain or not) and this is what the guy said about leveling kits:

They ONLY recommend a urethane leveling spacers (top of the strut only, not top and bottom).  They said to stay away from metal spacers because after they get dirty and a couple months on them, they'll occasionally squeak (metal on metal).

They said to stay away from the coil-over strut designs because each manufacturer presets the spring tension to a specific setup and GM makes about 5 different spring compression setups for the different models (engine size / crew cab / standard cab / etc).  they said that if you happen to have the exact setup the coil over manufacturer designed around, you're golden.. but if you dont, then you're going to have a much more stiff ride up front (but cornering will be greatly improved).

so, I'm still contemplating it, but I don't know whether it's better to have them do it or handle it myself..