Sign in to follow this  
vmessina1837

Chevy Silverado 1500 6.2L Exhaust

Hello,

I'm here looking to see any input anyone may have. I currently just purchased a 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.2L and I am looking to do a custom exhaust. I want to make it a true dual and preferably would like to do a single muffler with 2 in and 2 out. I am looking for any input on sound quality and what muffler is best to create the deep rumble many love. I honestly do not care if there is any drone as it doesn't bother me.  

Thank You in advance to any that can be of help. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chap8231
      I have a 2005, 4.3l, 2x4, extended cab Silverado. I’ve been tearing my hair out trying to figure out this issue. It seems that after the truck has warmed up for the most part it will sputter like it wants to stall out when accelerating after sitting idle at a stoplight until I get to about 40mph or so then it just seems to regain all power and smoothness to driving again like nothing was wrong. Any ideas?
    • By RodOK1967
      I purchased a brand new 2019 2500HD LTZ Iridescent Pearl,  2 weeks ago here in Oklahoma. The truck had 26 miles on the odometer. 3 days after I brought it  home, I gave it its first washing. I was so proud of this brand new truck until I ran into rust, on the lower part of the doors. I thought to myself I just purchased a brand new truck for $60,000, why in the world am I seeing rust. I immediately crawled under the truck to find multiple components that have significant/moderate red rust showing. The trans pan and rear disc brake covers are losing their plating with rust coming through.

I immediately contacted the salesman asking to bring the truck back and trade for a different one, but......I was told financing already went through and they could not take it back. That was 3 days of ownership. It's been very painful and disappointing to this point, but I did get the truck into the Service Manager and he took pics and trying to see what GM is willing to do. I just came back to Chevrolet after years of Purchasing Ford products. I even have my 1949 5 Window that I drove in college.

Has anybody seen this before on brand new GM trucks? See Pics

• By ChristianR
      I have a 2015 GMC Sierra and i do not like the look of the factory plastic fender guards and if you remove them it just reveals holes where the fender guard mounts up. Does anyone know if a set of fenders from a 2015 Silverado can be put on to a Sierra. And also the rear quarter panel?
    • By PhatBoy
      $1000.00   New in the box.  Box only opened to verify content but never pulled out.   2019 Silverado Sierra 6.2 crewcab short bed / double cab reg bed.   Willing to meet up within 1hr driving distance of Houston.  Due to false claim against me with pay--pal, I'm not interested in shipping.     PM if interested with contact info and I'll reply ASAP.