Parts breakdown catalog for 2019 Silverado

I'm looking for a good website that has a good parts catalog and breakdown for my 2019. Specifically I'm looking to retrofit the wireless charging into my truck that does not have K4C wireless charging installed. I see the option part number is 84090694 but I'm not sure if that all the parts required.

Most of the websites I've found seem to direct me right to "accessories " not the parts breakdown.

Tanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Noted. Not to be argumentative, but are you referencing the parts web site or retrofit of the wireless charging?

I've reviewed the wireless charging so, I'm assuming you mean the parts website?

Please assist me with your search parameters as I'm unable to find.

Thanks for the help/assistance

Are you set on using gm part? You could do it much cheaper and still look stock (ish) using after market stuff
I'd like to there if I can. I have an aftermarket one I installed into the arm rest, but would like the proper trays and molding for stock.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked with GM parts direct. I asked the following question:

Hello,

I am wanting to retrofit the wireless charging into my truck that does not have K4C wireless charging installed. I see that you have 84090694 on your site, but I'm not sure if that all the parts required. 

Initially I recieved the following response:
Thanks for choosing GMpartsdirect.com.

The current licensed General Motors parts catalog does not indicate the contents of part number 84090694 .

To insure that we supply the correct part number requested (if avilable), I would like to request the VIN from a vehicle manufactured with the part in question. Once I enter the VIN into the licensed GM parts catalog, the VIN will be decoded and will display only the parts that are correct for vin supplied.

After sending info as requested I received the following response:
I have entered your supplied information into our licensed GM parts catalog (not the third party catalog used on the website) and below is the part number requested and verified as correct per the vehicle information supplied.

13521065  Wireless charging system module ​

This is a special order part and should ship from our facility in North Carolina 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) from the date of your order

I then asked the following question:
 Can you please look and also see about the rubber insert that sits above the charger module as well please?

Mine has a different pad than the charger ones.

I think recieved the following response:

I have entered your supplied information into our licensed GM parts catalog (not the third party catalog used on the website) and below is the part number requested and verified as correct per the vehicle information supplied.

84555398 Front floor console liner

I'll be ordering parts soon and will provide an update.

• Like 2

On 7/7/2019 at 7:43 AM, carlosh said:

I worked with GM parts direct. I asked the following question:

Hello,

I am wanting to retrofit the wireless charging into my truck that does not have K4C wireless charging installed. I see that you have 84090694 on your site, but I'm not sure if that all the parts required. 

Initially I recieved the following response:
Thanks for choosing GMpartsdirect.com.

The current licensed General Motors parts catalog does not indicate the contents of part number 84090694 .

To insure that we supply the correct part number requested (if avilable), I would like to request the VIN from a vehicle manufactured with the part in question. Once I enter the VIN into the licensed GM parts catalog, the VIN will be decoded and will display only the parts that are correct for vin supplied.

After sending info as requested I received the following response:

13521065  Wireless charging system module

This is a special order part and should ship from our facility in North Carolina 7-10 business days (Monday-Friday) from the date of your order

I then asked the following question:
 Can you please look and also see about the rubber insert that sits above the charger module as well please?

Mine has a different pad than the charger ones.

I think recieved the following response:

84555398 Front floor console liner

I'll be ordering parts soon and will provide an update.

I think the bottom of the center console is different as well, with out the charger there's a divider that runs horizontal, with the charger the divider runs vertical. If you pull out the current liner the divider is molded into the bottom of the console. I would like to know the part number or a diagram for the console, I'm betting there are different numbers for them.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:48 PM, carlosh said:

I'm looking for a good website that has a good parts catalog and breakdown for my 2019. Specifically I'm looking to retrofit the wireless charging into my truck that does not have K4C wireless charging installed. I see the option part number is 84090694 but I'm not sure if that all the parts required.

Most of the websites I've found seem to direct me right to "accessories " not the parts breakdown.

Tanks!

Hey, were you able to do it? I am looking into doing this too. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HI new to the forum, I just got delivery of a new LT Trail Boss and want the higher trim charger, were you able to install it and if so can you please list all the parts you used and if possible pics and instructions?