2002 chevy tahoe AC compressor Issues

Re charged my system 2 weeks ago and as started blowing decent when truxk driving. When at idle not so much. Driving home and ac stopped blowing cold air then smoke started coming from passenger side of engine bay when i noticed i turned ac off smoke stopped and. Truck engine never overheated or even ran rough. Was wondering if possible to maybe lube compressor or maybe figure out if any other option besides replace compressor please help. I have decent mechanic history never anything with a.c systems though

So after getting home I turned truck on and tool a look at compressor and it is deff. Siezed up. Do you think I can get away with lubing it up or do I have to replace compressor?  Whats Your take ? Just trying to possible save a buck. And thanks for response 

Ok guys I'm sorry I was wrong so got under truck and got to messing with compressor. I took the belt off to see if more clear. Well the clutch in front of com0ressor pulley wheel super loose and making lots of noise thw whole pulley turns just fine. But the clutch rattles and shakes. What you guys think just a clutch issue or whole compressor 

Tough call from online,you mentioned smoke earlier,to me,that's belt slipping,high resistance,so if the clutch stuck on,no big deal, compressor runs,but is the failure internal? compressor seizing?