3 hours ago, BlancoSilverado said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm installing wheel well liners on Blanco. Ill make a very basic video on the installation, sound before and after.

I'm curious to see the video.  I'm thinking about using my credits to get them.  Thank you!

Also, Amazon sells the little frame plug caps for those annoying holes that you see on the frame at the back wheel. Pretty inexpensive for one set and they just push in,. The wheel well inserts are great for soundproofing as well
You have an Amazon link? The ones I see say dont fit my truck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Alright i installed them, i did a video from inside of the truck on the same route and did not hear a difference in the audio (so i will not post them). I will put a How-To up on the site soon (well hopefully soon). overall fairly easy to install.

A good T10 and needle nose pliers are your friend for this installation.

• Like 2

Picked up a '19 Z71 this week. ( :) ) , and already have a tonneau cover and running boards on the way.

I will be putting rear wheel liners in, but still unsure if I want to go the felt oem route, or aftermarket plastic.

I see TB75 sprayed the inside instead, which I also thought about doing.

I'm having thoughts of getting OEM felt's and coating them with a few coats of aerosol truck bed liner before installing.  Wondering if that would make them easier to clean (Michigan salt), while still helping with sound.  

Thoughts?

Edited by Cohocarl

7 hours ago, Cohocarl said:

I'm having thoughts of getting OEM felt's and coating them with a few coats of aerosol truck bed liner before installing.  Wondering if that would make them easier to clean (Michigan salt), while still helping with sound.  

Thoughts?

I know for the small amount of dirt/mud that gets on the fronts easily comes off with a hose. I do not believe that you need to coat them IMO.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChevyDawg4 said:

If you don’t mind me asking How much did that run you? 

Hey man, yep I paid $200 to have it done.  I tried to find a Line X dealer around me that would do it, but none of them did.  So I found a local truck shop, but they used a Raptor liner instead and followed up with a clear coat.  Looks great and super happy with the outcome!