T1XX - Upgrades/Retrofits: Looking for Candidates

Where are you located in TX? Just subscribed to your youtube channel, cant wait for t1 updates!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those interested, please send me a PM. The fitment test will require involvement on your part. The amount of involvement will vary based on the upgrade. For example, there will be a need for things like door panels to be removed, or any other parts that need to be removed so that pics of the connectors/pins can be made.

Thanks!

Definitely interested in power fold for my RST. Located in Houston, I make regular trips to Dallas though.

Please send me a PM to get an email going.

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw this. I have a set of articulating boards off a new 2019 LTZ and would be able to help you out to some degree. 

Edited by Blee

I'd be a candidate if you have some type of LED tail light. The stock regular lights are just unexciting. I'd also be interested in any type of exterior lighting accessories you may be working on too.

I’ve got tail light adapters already made to upgrade to the LED factory tails. I might even have a source for some as well. Email me at [email protected] for more info.

• 3 weeks later...
I emailed you, but never got a reply

Can you reply to that email? I am backlogged with orders right now so I might have missed it.

30 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

Can you reply to that email? I am backlogged with orders right now so I might have missed it.

I can't reply to anything, because I never received an email. I sent an email to the address that was provided.

Hopefully it's still in my sent box. It's been over a month since I sent it.

What name did it come through as? I get 100+ emails daily, and try to get to them all. I might have missed it.