2005 Silverado 4x4 1500 Tires?

Hello, I have the Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 with 265/70/17 tires. I’m am planning to get the General Grabber AT2 Tires. I have some questions, on the General site it said they won’t fit my truck, even though they are the same dimensions; 265/70/17.  Does  anyone here have those tires on the same truck or same body year? Just wondering if they fit and how they are. Also do you know if they are LT’s or P’s?

I don’t have a Silverado but I have an 05 Tahoe Z71 4x4.

Im a former used car wholesaler and went thru more tires then I care to think about.

The best set of tires I’ve ever used, and will not use any other are called Mastercraft Coursier MSR.

Ride great on the road. Excellent during rain, outrageous in mud, have studability if you are unlike me in snow area.

I went thru all the Goodyear, Goodrich, Michellein, and countless others. I’m SOLD on these.

Buy what you like, but trust me, hell would freeze [emoji3063] before someone produces a better tire for a Chevy 1/2 ton.

Here’s a pic after doing a corn [emoji535] run @ hunt camp. She spun tires, but never stopped, in the worst of the worst Florida swamp mud area.

a833c2e2ac1ebad7d726858194ea6fd2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk