Is HUD a part of the safety packages on the SLT?

The reason I ask is the 19 Sierra SLT my dealer has in the showroom looks like it has a HUD projector opening on the dash above the gauge cover. I don't see it listed on the safety 1 and 2 packages is why I'm asking. I thought HUD was only available on the Denali.

There is also an opening in the dash for the forward collision alert system.

It projects several red dots on windshield, but no other 'HUD' type information.

If you want a HUD vehicle (car or truck),  be sure to check which it is.

Back to question:

UV6    Multicolor 15" Diagonal Head-Up Display 
1 - Included and only available with (CWM) Technology Package. Not available with (UVI) Trailer Camera Package.

As 15BlackAT posted, Technology Package is only available on AT4 and Denali, but not SLT (and LTZ and High Country, but not Trail Boss)

AT4 but not TB and LTZ but not SLT seems wrong, but that's seems to be how it is set up. 

I understand not having it on the Trail Boss, since it's an LT, but I don't get why they don't offer it on the SLT. Maybe they will a couple of years down the road. 

They’ve sort of notched the SLT down a bit to make room for the AT4. One of the reasons I went to the LTZ. Only the top two trims in each brand can get the tech package and SLT is now third down.